This is the friendship pairing of the whole Victorious cast. This includes Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, Matt Bennett, Elizabeth Gillies, Avan Jogia, Daniella Monet, and Leon Thomas III . They hang out with each other a lot and most of the time goof around together. They are all very close friends.
- They like to hang out together and make music.
- Victoria Justice mentioned in her interview that the whole cast is friendly, and it doesn't even feel like working.
- It's says in many interviews by the cast is that they are very close and always hug.
- They like to hang out a lot behind the scenes of Victorious.
- The cast wants to go on tour together.
- All the cast appeared in a lot of music videos together.
- A lot of the times, the cast says that the best thing about working on Victorious is the people that they work with.
- Avan has said in an interview that he's never been a part of any production that felt so much like family.
- In October 2011, the entire cast took a trip to London, England.
- They did an interview on Thanksgiving to show how thankful they are to each other.
- Most of the main cast became a judge panelist for Figure It Out. (along with Mikey Reid and Eric Lange)
- Ariana tweeted they had a nice weekend in Orlando.
- When the Victorious cast heard that there will not be a 4th season, they all tweeted something about it.
- They won the KCA for Favorite TV show in 2012 and 2013 and hugged onstage.
- The cast reunited on December 12, 2015.
- Ariana Grande tweeted that Victorious needed a real finale and the rest of the cast agreed. 
- Liz Gilles stated in 2017 that there still close.
Click here to see the photo gallery for Victorious Cast in Real Life.