|Hair Color:|| Brunette (Season 1 & 2)|
Dark brown with blonde highlights (Season 3 & 4)
|Height:||5'3" (160 cm).|
|Address:||Hollywood Hills, California|
|Aliases:|| Jackie Bonet|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Tori Vega (younger sister)|
David Vega (father)
Holly Vega (mother)
|Friends:|| Tori Vega|
Sinjin Van Cleef (sometimes)
André Harris (sometimes)
Beck Oliver (sometimes)
Robbie Shapiro (sometimes)
|Relationships:|| Shawn Becker (former crush)|
Kevin Richards (one blind date)
Steven Carson (brief crush)
Beck Oliver (former/possible crush, 2 kisses)
|Enemies:|| Tara Ganz|
Sinjin Van Cleef (sometimes)
|Education:||Hollywood Arts High School|
|Talent:|| Martial Arts|
Chinese Herb Gargle
|Portrayed By:||Daniella Monet|
"Who puts ketchup on a pickle?"
Trina Vega is Tori Vega's older sister and serves as one of the seven main characters in the Nickelodeon TV series, Victorious. Trina is only one year older than Tori, and is in the senior class at Hollywood Arts.
Trina is portrayed by Daniella Monet.
In Pilot, Trina is very upset that her partner for the annual showcase at Hollywood Arts High School is André Harris, who is a tenth grader. Trina becomes worried, as there are going to be important talent scouts and musical industry workers at the show. Trina kicks Tori's project partner Ian out and insists that Tori helps her and André with the song that she plans to perform, Make It Shine. While working together, Tori and André form a fast and strong friendship despite Trina driving them insane. Tori skips school to attend the showcase with her parents. The family is called backstage, before the performance starts, only to find out that Trina's tongue has swelled up due to an allergic reaction to a Chinese Herb Gargle that she drank, which was meant to help her sing better.
Lane asks if anyone can take Trina's place. André assumes that Tori can, because she had listened to the song many times during rehearsals throughout the week. Tori initially refuses, but is forced to by André as he believed that she could do it. She slips into a fancy dress and is forced onto the stage. Seeing nothing to lose she decides to sing. Trina watch Tori's performance, impressed. Later in the episode, Trina accompanies Tori on her first day at Hollywood Arts, but quickly becomes distracted by one of her friends and leaves Tori all alone. After her first day, as Tori is considering dropping out of Hollywood Arts, Trina tells Tori that she should continue going to Hollywood Arts and tells her she was "really good in the Big Showcase.", although she goes on to insist that she would have been better had her tongue not swelled up.
In The Bird Scene, Tori and Trina go to school, excited to find the list of play roster for the new semester. André had suggested that Tori try out for the lead in "Moonlight Magic", a play Tori had originally worked on with André. Trina, underestimating Tori's acting abilities, questions the idea of Tori playing the lead in a big play.
In Stage Fighting, Robbie develops feelings for Trina after they audition together for a "World War II" play. The scene includes a kiss which Robbie mistakes for a real, romantic kiss, although it is clearly just a stage kiss. Robbie starts to assume that Trina is also attracted to him, stating that "they like each other", and assumes that they are dating. Robbie kisses Trina at lunch, which leaves her in such shock that she spits skim milk in his face, which he hopes to be soy milk. Trina is later seen constantly being approached by Robbie and rejecting him over and over. Cat gets tired of Robbie trying to go out with Trina, so she explains to Robbie that you can't just assume that you are dating from a stage kiss. She also explains that you can fake passion through acting, which she demonstrates by kissing him. It doesn't work, as Robbie is now interested in Cat; he asks Cat to meet his parents directly after the kiss. This proves that Robbie's feelings for Trina were not genuine, although it is still hinted for a while after this episode that he still has a crush on her.The Birthweek Song, Tori is having a hard time finding a present for Trina, since it's almost her "birthweek." Trina calls it a "birthweek" because she thinks a day of celebration is not enough of a celebration and prefers to celebrate for the entire week. Tori tries getting suggestions from her friends, but their suggestions aren't very good. She also tries to get Trina the shoes she was 'dying' to get, but much to Tori's dismay, it turns out that Trina has already bought them while they were on sale. So André suggests that Tori writes and performs a song for Trina on her birthweek. When the big day comes, Tori sings You're The Reason. After performing the song, Trina hugs Tori lovingly, and then proceeds to ask where her present is, which makes Tori furious, so she rushes everybody outside in the pouring rain to talk to Trina personally. Tori angrily tells Trina that the song itself was her present. When Trina says that Tori failed in getting her a present and Tori said, "I can't believe you're that shallow!" Tori gives her a flash-drive of the song. The next day, Trina walks in and tells Tori that she sold the song to her friend's uncle, who owns a record label, used the money to buy a hat (which she now considers as Tori's present to her), and got the opportunity to record the song professionally. Tori is furious at this as it was Tori's song and in revenge gave Trina unknowingly, coffee from garbage which Jade gave her. While recording, the producers find out that Trina isn't the real vocalist. Trina fixes the problem by calling Tori and André to come to the studio. While Tori is recording the song, the producer gets a call from his friend and, it is revealed that the producer's friend played the song for Beyoncé. The producer says that she freaked out to the song and she wants to record it professionally. So the producers quickly leave, leaving Tori, André, and Trina at the recording studio, with the lights off.
In Jade Dumps Beck, Trina starts a one-woman show called "Trina!" and Robbie is left in charge of writing a review of it for The Slap. Robbie tries to convince André to attend the rehearsal and write the review for him, since Robbie is worried that the show will be awful, but André refuses. Robbie sees a dress rehearsal of the production, which turns out to be bad, much to his previous assumption. When Robbie doesn't post the review, Trina gets angry and asks him why he hadn't uploaded it yet. Robbie begins to tell Trina that he didn't enjoy her performance, but Trina angrily interrupts him by shoving his face in a bowl of cream-of-mushroom soup. Robbie tries to get advice from André, and he tells Robbie to review the show as if it were a comedy. When Robbie takes André's advice, which angers Trina even more, Trina storms into his lesson and terrifies him by throwing Robbie's desk and Rex across the classroom. Finally, fed up with Trina's insanity, Robbie writes a positive review, portraying the show as a funny comedy. Trina performs to a full house, and the audience perceives her show as hilariously funny and she receives standing ovations for her performance.
In Tori the Zombie, when Cat is done applying monster makeup to Tori's face, Tori tries to scare Trina but is unsuccessful. Trina notices that Cat's glue is meant for industrial uses only and should not be used on skin. Trina and Cat try but fail to remove the makeup from Tori's face. Trina calls a doctor, and Cat calls the glue company. The doctor doesn't turn out to be a lot of help, but the glue company tells Cat that the solvent isn't sold in stores, but is sold at the factory in Bakersfield. Trina and Cat agree to drive to Bakersfield and pick up the solvent, hoping to get Tori's hideous face back to normal before her play starts the next day. On the way there, Trina and Cat face several obstacles and distractions. For example, being stopped by the police and getting yelled at by Tori over the phone. They make things worse by stopping for ice cream, interfering with the time that they took to get back. Tori eventually doesn't have a choice, and has to start the play with the mask on. Eventually, the girls signal Tori to come offstage. The girls use fiddling knives and the solvent to scrape the mask off Tori's face. Eventually it works, and Tori goes back onstage to finish her performance. Trina and Cat are shown to have formed a friendship in this episode that becomes prominent in future episodes.
In Robarazzi, Trina is completely absent.
In Survival of the Hottest, a heat wave hits the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area and the students at Hollywood Arts are looking for a way to cool off. After Robbie reveals that it is a lot cooler in Venice Beach, Beck suggests the gang to head to Venice Beach and volunteers to take everyone there in his Airstream RV, which h
is father purchased from a rapper named Fat Biscuit . Trina overhears Beck's idea and invites herself to go along, much to everyone's irritation. Once there, Cat leaves to find a bathroom while the rest of the gang stay back to get their beach stuff ready. When they try to leave, the door won't open. It turns out a 7,000 pound Class A motor home has been parked right next to it. At first, the gang thinks it's no big deal, since Cat was only going to the restroom, and they think she will come back very soon, drive the truck into another space, and let them out. They start to get thirsty and desperate for help. After a while, Tori finds out that Trina had a bottle of water hidden in her bag thewhole time and is angry that she didn't share it. When Cat opens the door of the RV, Trina gets out happily, and she and the rest of the gang all head off to enjoy the beach.
In Wi-Fi in the Sky, Trina and Tori are on a flight from San Diego to Los Angeles. During the flight, Trina is constantly irritated by the little boy sitting behind her who keeps rudely kicking Trina's seat. Later, Trina goes to the first class area to use the restroom even though she isn't allowed to, since the second-class restroom was occupied. In the process of climbing over Tori, Trina doesn’t realize she's waving her butt in Beck and André 's faces (that are on a webcam), causing them both to yell out in fright and shudder in disgust. When Trina leaves, the young boy who had been irritating Trina the entire flight leans over and comments that Trina is a freak, but hot. However, he believes that Tori is hotter. Tori rolls her eyes and shakes the child off. When Trina gets back, she gives Beck and André another view of her rear, making them shudder again. She excitedly tells Tori that she saw Perez Hilton in the first-class area and took his camera so that she could return it, claiming she "found" it. By doing this, she hopes to make him so relieved that he puts it in his blog, which would automatically make her famous. Trina spends the rest of the episode looking through the photos on Perez's camera, until Perez himself walks up and demands that Trina gives him his camera back. Trina refuses to and the two end up fighting over the camera, dragging Tori into the fight and causing chaos on the plane.
In Beck's Big Break, Trina is absent.
In The Great Ping Pong Scam, Trina is again absent.
In Cat's New Boyfriend, Trina's feet are very smooth and many of her fellow students are eager to feel them, including Robbie. Trina tells Robbie to come to her house after school and she'll show him. He does so, and discovers that Trina is using exotic fish to nibble away the dead skin on her feet, making them smooth. Robbie decides to use them to treat his feet as well, paying Trina $50 for it. Robbie is now also getting attention at school for his smooth feet, and André wants his feet smoothed as well. André also gets the treatment at the Vega's house. Then, Beck and Jade soon get their feet "smoothed" too. In the last scene of the episode, Tori and Cat discover that everyone who got their feet "smoothed" are in the hospital, as they've contracted a virus that attacks the nervous system from the fish saliva, which is toxic and full of bacteria. The doctor and nurses, however, agree that everyone's feet are, in fact, very smooth. Trina is shown vomiting inside a plastic bucket.
In Freak the Freak Out, Trina answers Tori's phone when the school hottie, Mark McCallan, calls to ask Tori out. Since Tori is washing her hair, Trina tells him that Tori has plans, but that she is hotter and free on Friday, so he asks Trina to play glow-in-the-dark mini golf with him on Friday night. When Tori finds out, she gets mad and tries to bludgeon Trina with their father's new camera stand until he intervenes. He tells Trina that she won't be able to go out Friday night because she's getting her wisdom teeth out on Friday afternoon. Tori
laughs at Trina's expense until their dad says that Tori will have to take care of Trina since he and their mom will be in Santa Barbara all weekend (so they can't take care of her). Because of this, Tori can't go with her friends to a karaoke contest at a hot new club that has opened in town, Karaoke Doki. Tori wishes she could go, but tells her friends that she has to spend her weekend taking care of Trina. Taking care of Trina after her wisdom teeth are taken out proves to be difficult. Trina is constantly moaning in pain and refuses to take her antibiotic medicine (so Tori forces it into her mouth), let Tori ice her jaws with frozen peas, or flush her gums with salt water, which causes them to constantly fight and argue. The next day, while Trina is asleep, Tori is visited by her friends. Tori asks André , Beck and Robbie to wake Trina up while Cat and Jade tell Tori about what happened at the competition last night. After discussing their plan for revenge, Jade steals Beck's car keys and the three girls head back to Karaoke Dokie, leaving the boys to take care of Trina. The three are reluctant but are forced to do the hideous tasks that Tori had to do, despite Trina wildly fighting them off. At last, Hayley Ferguson and Tara Ganz have to take care of Trina since they lost a bet to Cat and Jade. Trina, whose medication is starting to wear off, fights them off as Hayley and Tara tries to put the gauze in her mouth while Tori and her friends all enjoy themselves at Karaoke Dokie.
In Rex Dies, Trina appears in the last scene dating Lendle because Tori tricked her into thinking that Lendle was a "super-hot guitar player" and not a loser. Trina wants revenge on Tori after being tricked.
In The Diddly-Bops, Trina is angry because Tori didn't invite her to join "The Diddly-Bops". When she finds out that André is talking to a music producer, she chases him out of the school desperately singing You're the Reason. Trina returns, unsuccessful, but Cat runs up and tells everyone that she booked 'The Diddle-Bops' another gig. The others all refuse to perform again, but Trina agrees to join the group. Trina an
d Cat are later seen performing to a bunch of kids at the mall along with Sinjin, Sikowitz and a couple of other students. The kids notice that they aren't the real Diddly-Bops, however, and attacks them, destroying their costumes. While Tori and André are performing Song2You, Trina and the others pile out of Sikowitz's van to watch the end of the performance.
In The Wood, Trina and Robbie, who are rejected from being in the reality show, get into an argument that gets Festus injured, and as a punishment, they get jobs at The Grub Truck filling in for Festus. The job is chaotic and stressful, which causes multiple arguments between Trina and Robbie. As Trina and Robbie are about to give up on the job, Festus returns, and the two frantically run up to him, thanking him for returning.
In A Film by Dale Squires, Trina and Sinjin interrupt Dale Squires' class repeatedly. To get rid of Trina, Tori mentions that when Trina was six they went to see Santa Claus with the family and she peed on Santa's lap. Trina keeps defending herself by saying she had a bladder infection, but ends up leaving, embarassed. It was said by Cat that Tori locked Trina in the bathroom (possibly to get her to stop stalking Dale Squires).
In Sleepover at Sikowitz's, Trina is once again absent. Although Trina is absent, David Vega mentions her saying that, "Trina's not here." According to TheSlap.com, Trina confirmed that she was at the mall with her friends.
In Beggin' on Your Knees, When Ryder Daniels asks Tori to go out with him, Trina and Jade warn her that Ryder has a bad reputation, but Tori tries not to believe them, and invites Ryder to her house for sushi. While Ryder leaves the room for a minute, Trina convinces Tori to look through his text messages and discover more about his reputation. Ryder discovers Tori going through his phone and this causes them to break up temporarily. At the end, when Tori performs Beggin' on Your Knees (song), Trina is seen in the audience next to Cat, cheering for Tori.
In Beck Falls for Tori, Trina is absent.In Ice Cream for Ke$ha, When a promise from Tori's childhood comes back to bite her, she is stuck as Trina's personal assistant for one month. Trina has many ridiculous things that she has planned for Tori to do for her such as plucking her toe hair and giving her a bubblebath. When Tori learns from André that there is a contest going on to find the letters that spell "KE$HA" and win a free private concert from Ke$ha herself, she jumps at the chance. Trina says that if she can do it, Tori can stop being her assistant. The next day, in Hollywood Arts, Trina walks up to Tori and demands her to answer her phone because it's Lendle (Rex Dies ) and he wants to be her boyfriend. Trina tells Tori to tell him that she died. Tori did as told and Lendle asks her out. Trina confronts Lendle because she got mad that he hit on her sister after she died for 10 seconds. Tori and her friends finally win the competition, with the help of a little boy who only gave them the final letter to spell Ke$ha in exchange for an invitation to the private concert and a kiss from Tori, Cat and Jade. After the concert, Trina takes a reluctant Ke$ha up to see her room while Tori, Cat and Jade trick the little boy and lock him out so they don't have to kiss him. Ke$ha comes back downstairs, fleeing from Trina. Trina notices the little boy got locked out and lets him back in. When he complains that the girls didn't kiss him like they'd promised, Trina offers to kiss him, but the boy replies: "Gross." and exits. Tori Gets Stuck, Sikowitz tells Trina that she needs to make her coughs more convincing since she is playing the role of a little girl with tuberculosis in Steamboat Suzy, so she goes to every extent to prove herself to Sikowitz. When Trina visits Robbie at the hospital, she hears a man with tuberculosis coughing. She and Cat go to his room so that Trina can record the man's coughing voice. After being too close to him, Trina catches tuberculosis for real, and Sikowitz believes Trina has improved greatly, and when Trina tells Sikowitz that she really has tuberculosis, he replies by saying that if she believed that, the audience would too.
In Prom Wrecker, Trina is in the running for Prome Queen and to make sure she wins, she asks Sinjin to hack into TheSlap and rig the voting in her favor. He agrees to do so on one condition: Trina must be his prome date. At the prome, just as Tori is about to give up on the night and let Jade win, Trina reminds her that she hasn't yet announced Prome King and Queen. Sinjin assures Trina that she will win as Tori makes the announcement, but when Tori ignores the results and announces Jade as the Prome Queen to foil her plans, Trina angrily drags Sinjin away and presumably beats him up. The two are later seen dancing next to each other whilst Tori, Cat and André are performing Best Friend's Brother and when it starts raining, Sinjin offers his jacket to Trina for cover.Locked Up!, while Tori and her friends are discussing going to Yerba, Trina arrives with her parents after a game of golfing. It is revealed that Trina got upset when she missed a putt and threw her golf club at her dad, and in response, Tori's parents force her to take Trina to Yerba with them. When the gang arrive at Yerba, they find that their hotel is run-down and nothing like the one shown on the website. Trina and Robbie go to check out their rooms and reveal that the rooms are even worse, while Tori finds out that the country is at war. During the night, the girls (minus Jade) and Robbie are all woken up and terrified by the sounds of the ongoing war and a fugitive crashing through their window and being taken away by soldiers. They storm into the lobby and Tori and Trina demand their plane tickets home. The receptionist refuses to let them leave and calls some soldiers in to force them to stay. The next day, as the girls and André get ready for their performance, Jade asks Tori what she's going to do about Trina's singing, and Tori tells her that Beck and Robbie are going to turn her mic off during the performance. While Tori is checking up on André, Trina and Cat run up excitedly telling them that the Yerbanian Chancellor is coming to watch their performance. That evening, Trina, Tori, Cat, Jade and André perform All I Want Is Everything', but in the middle of the performance, Tori's shoe goes flying off her foot and strikes the Chancellor in the eye, blinding him. Tori is arrested for assault while Trina and the others can do nothing but watch in despair. Later, Trina and Sikowitz go to speak to the Chancellor about letting Tori go free, but they are unsuccessful and Tori is declared guilty by the Chancellor and imprisoned. Trina and the others go to visit Tori in jail and they tell her that everyone is doing everything they can to get her out of jail. They all go back to the Chancellor's office and plead him to release Tori so they can take her and leave. Just as the Chancellor agrees to let Tori go free, Robbie accidentally electrocutes his octopus. Sikowitz quietly sneaks away as the Chancellor angrily sends Trina and the others to prison. In prison, while the girls and Robbie and discussing how they could possibly get out, Sikowitz shows up, disguised as a security guard. He tells them that he has a truck ready to take them out of the country and that they just need to find a way to break out. Tori notices that Cat is teaching her new prison friends to dance, and this gives her the idea to organise another performance for the Chancellor. On the night of the performance, the Chancellor shows up as Trina, Tori and the other prisoners perform I Want You Back. At the end of the performance, during the applause, the gang sneak out of the prison. Sikowitz hurriedly starts up the van as they all get on, and the gang escapes the country. In Helen Back Again, Principal Ikner resigns to be with his new girlfriend and her family, and the new principal, Helen Dubois, comes to Hollywood Arts and tells all of the students that they must re-audition to stay in the school. Tori tries to convince Trina that she should spend her free time rehearsing for her re-audition, but Trina is convinced that she will be able to pass the audition easily. When the re-auditions are over, Helen kicks out Tori of Hollywood Arts, stating that she did it because she's "irritating and talentless". However, when Tori's friends (excluding Jade) confront Helen, they discover that there was a mix-up; Tori was mistaken for Trina: Trina's the one being kicked out of Hollywood Arts, not Tori. Tori wants Trina to stay at Hollywood Arts, so Tori, Robbie, and André make a plan: they have Trina go to school early, before Helen, by tricking her into thinking that there is an early morning breakfast buffet there. Then, Robbie, dressed as a mugger, pretends to rob Helen as she arrives. When Helen yells for help, Trina uses her karate skills to attack Robbie and save Helen. While Helen is explaining to Tori what happened, André drags Robbie's unconscious body away. Since Trina saved Helen, she agrees to let Trina stay, but Trina is still under the impression that she was going to stay all along and that Helen had just agreed to let Tori stay. Who Did It to Trina?, Tori directs a play and is forced to cast Trina as the lead because Trina took her doll and told her she would only give it back if she could be the lead. On opening night, Trina's harness breaks during a stunt and she falls down, and the set crashes down on her. Questions then arise about whether the mishap was truly an accident or intentional. In the end, Robbie and Rex are shown talking in their bedroom, and it is revealed that the actual person who cuts the wire is Rex (with Robbie having to cover it up). Rex cut the wires to get back at Trina for punching him in the face for flirting with her before the play started.
In Tori Tortures Teacher, Trina runs into a hot senior named Shawn, who she tries to make a pizza for to impress him. She and Cat take a frozen pizza from the Vega residence and disguise Trina as a pizza delivery girl. The first time, he refuses to eat it because he is allergic to green peppers; and the second, Trina finds out he has a girlfriend. She gets mad, and ends up throwing the pizza against the wall.
In Jade Gets Crushed, Trina is absent for the 6th time.
In Terror on Cupcake Street, Trina is upset that she wasn't invited to be in the parade so she secretly sneaks onboard the cupcake float with the rest of the group.
In A Christmas Tori, Trina gets a giant Christmas tree for the Vega house, which is so big she has to climb it to get the star on. She asks Robbie for help decorating it, even though she says she still hates him.
In The Gorilla Club, Trina buys a pair of 10-inch Fazzini platform heels and has trouble walking in them. Later on she decides to go jogging in them and gets severely injured.
In André's Horrible Girl, Trina overhears André and Tori talking about Hope Quincy's dad and demands them to take her to the party. Tori tells her no, but Trina shows up anyway. She attempts to sing to Shawn Quincy, but is dragged away by security. As she is being dragged away, she tells Tori to help her, but Tori pretends that she's never seen Trina before in her life. While Tori and André are singing, Trina uses them as a distraction to steal a waitress's clothes and attempts to sing to Shawn again, but How Trina Got In calls security, and Trina is dragged away again. After the earthquake, Trina comes in as Tori and André start singing again and starts dancing. Shawn sees her, but let's her be.Car, Rain & Fire, After Trina spreads a rumor around school that Beck asked her out, he decides to get back at her. He pretends to be in love with her, and goes over to Trina's house at night. She attempts to cook a large turkey for him (she believes it's a chicken at first until her dad comes in), first putting it into the oven but forgetting to turn it on, then shoving it into the microwave. Robbie and André each come as well, proclaiming their love for Trina. After the boys get into a fight, Trina tells her Dad what happened, only to find the boys playing with sock puppets on the couch. Beck then asks Trina if she's learned her lesson, and they all dance in a circle around her before they run out of the house, implying that Beck asking her out & the rest of events that happened to her up until that point was just a play act that was to haunt her for lying about Beck in the first place.
In Driving Tori Crazy, A movie shoot causes a traffic jam that interferes with Tori's morning commute where she is forced to take the long ride to school. Tori rides with Trina as usual, but the drive is made unbearable when Trina forces her to shave her legs and armpits, and turns the heat up to 120 degrees so she can do her special yoga. Then she performs Five Fingaz To the Face with the rest of the main cast.How Trina Got In, Various bizarre stories are told about Trina and how she gained admission to Hollywood Arts. André says that it's that Trina did have talent back then, but then Sinjin accidentally hits Trina with a stage light, knocking the talent out of her. Jade says that when she did her terrible singing, the staff said no, but then Trina threw a gas bomb, making them pass out (except for her because she wore a gas mask), so Trina checks yes for each clipboard, followed by the staff not remembering this. Beck says that when Trina sang terribly, the staff said no, so Trina let up another deal, by putting up a fighting challenge for the staff, so if she wins, she would get in. Sikowitz says that when the rest of the staff ran to get Sinjin's face from the soda machine, he watched Trina's audition himself, while drinking rotten coconut milk from Sri lanka, which makes him hallucinate and see Trina doing talented and funny stuff, so then Sikowitz lets her in.
In Tori Goes Platinum, Trina auditions for a contest to sing the opening number at the Platinum Music Awards. The winner is Tori as Trina cheers for her. Also, Trina uses different types of condiments on her face to make her face smooth and pretty.
In Crazy Ponnie, Trina keeps on blowing her nose into tissues, that end up having a lot of snot. Afterwards, she starts to get a fever.
In Wanko's Warehouse Trina brings up the idea for the big sale to Tori. She then blames Tori for bringing them to the sale early after finding out it starts the next morning.
In Brain Squeezers Trina is upset with Tori after she doesn't pick her for her team.
In The Slap Fight Trina brags about how many more followers she has on The Slap then Tori which ends up starting a feud to see who can get the most followers between the group.
Even though she usually has good intentions and truly loves and cares for Tori, Trina is spoiled, materialistic, conceited, annoying, obnoxious, rude, heinous, egotistical, and truly believes that stardom is her destiny. Unfortunately, while she behaves like an A-List star, she possesses the actual talent of a D-List one. She got into Hollywood Arts because of Sikowitz having visions because of the rotten coconut milk he drank, as stated in How Trina Got In.
In Survival of the Hottest, Trina showed her selfish side when she refused to share her water with the others while they were all trapped in Beck's RV and blames the others for inviting her, when she invited herself. Trina may be likable, but she is not an easy one to approach, or rather, she's not an easy person to get along with.
Trina once wrote a play and Robbie ended up reviewing it as a comedy instead of a regular play. Ironically, everyone who ended up coming to see her show ended up enjoying it because of its "comical" nature.
Trina showed her ungrateful side in The Birthweek Song, in which she didn't consider the song (You're the Reason) that Tori sang for her birthday present that came from the heart, because Tori didn't pay any money for it, much to the dismay of Tori and André (the writer of the song). She was also shown to be very annoying and harassing when she kept bothering Perez Hilton after he took back his camera that she stole from him in Wi-Fi in the Sky. Trina thinks she is popular but it is shown throughout most of the show that she isn't.
In Survival of the Hottest, she invites herself on a beach trip that Tori and her friends are planning and everyone (including Tori) protests. Later in the episode, when they all are trapped in Beck's RV and heat escalates, she complains by asking, "Why did you invite me here?" Everyone angrily reminds her that she invited herself and they didn't want her to come, Jade even going as far to shout "No one likes you!" twice to her.
In Freak the Freak Out, she gets a date with Mark McCallan for herself but not for Tori. Also, she has to get her wisdom teeth taken out that same day and after getting her wisdom teeth out, she starts to constantly moan in pain and refuses to take her antibiotic medicine, let Tori ice her jaw with frozen peas, or let Tori flush her bloody gums holes with saltwater.
She also always makes Tori answer the door.
Trina loves her sister very much, despite their many squabbles. Trina got mad at Cat for using Grizzly Glue on Tori's face in Tori the Zombie. Trina also seemed worried when she warned Tori of the bush daisies in Tori Gets Stuck. Trina was particularly angry when Tori was unfairly imprisoned in Locked Up!. In Helen Back Again, since she thought Tori was getting kicked out of Hollywood Arts, Trina said she would consider giving Tori a little bit of her "talent" if only she could.
Trina's relationship with her sister seems to be pretty good. Trina is supportive of Tori, and vice-versa. As seen in the Pilot episode, when Tori wanted to quit Hollywood Arts Trina convinced her to stay, because she was great at the talent show. However she does try to downplay her sisters talents while claiming hers are superior, like when she quickly replied, "But I would have been AMAZING!" In "The Birthweek Song", their relationship became strained when Trina didn't appreciate Tori's song before taking it to an agency claiming it as her own. It is shown in Freak the Freak Out that Trina is a little afraid of Tori despite being the older sister, as Tori threatens her twice in the episode. The first time Tori tries to hit Trina with a camera stand. The second time Tori threatens to take Trina's wisdom teeth out herself and she runs from Tori. (See: Torina)
Trina was André's partner in the talent showcase. Trina often calls André "Andrew" or "Andy" and ignored the fact that he wrote the song she was singing, claiming no one ever cares about the songwriter. André seems very tolerant of this, though. They seem to be on good terms. Being partnered up with Trina is also how André met and quickly became best friends with Trina's sister, Tori. (See: Trandré)
Trina's relationship with Robbie could be considered quite complex. According to her in Stage Fighting, she greatly dislikes Robbie. After they kiss for an audition, he constantly pesters her with flirtatious advances to no avail, but eventually leaves her alone. They have been shown to get along well on some occasions though. Trina and Robbie are seen to be friends since she lets him feel her feet and lets him get his feet smoothed. Robbie also vomited in Trina's bag after he drank fish tank water in Survival of the Hottest. In The Wood, Robbie and Trina work The Grub Truck for Festus (after hurting him), where Trina fries Rex's foot, upsetting Robbie. Later, though, they take part in pelting the students with food together. She even did some backup dancing and "noises" in his Slap music video for the song Monkey Woman. (See: Tribbie)
(2010-present: Good Friend)
They never interacted with each other until Tori the Zombie, since they were assigned to work together to retrieve an antidote for Tori when she had a zombie mask stuck in her face in Tori the Zombie. Using that episode as a basis, they seem to be on good terms. They seem to be friends, despite Trina getting annoyed with Cat's ditsy personality. She even asked for her phone number in Survival of the Hottest to call her when she left and hugs her when she gets them out, a hint that she cares for her. In The Diddly-Bops, after Cat asks everyone to do another Diddly-Bops performance, and they all refuse, Trina agrees to be the hamburger of the Diddly-Bops and is seen walking away with Cat. In Tori Gets Stuck, Trina called Cat to go with her to see patients with Tuberculosis for the play. (See: Catrina)
Jade thinks of Trina as an annoying, talentless person and is not on good terms with her. In Jade Dumps Beck, when Trina gave her a flier, Jade crumpled it up and stuffed it down her shirt. In The Birthweek Song, Tori asks what to get her for her birthday and Jade says "Talent." In Survival of the Hottest, Jade says to Trina that "Nobody likes her" twice. Jade also yelled at Trina in Ice Cream for Ke$ha because Trina touched her. Jade is also one of the few characters to talk about Trina's lack of talent. It's pretty clear that Jade prefers Tori over Trina (See: Trade)
(2010-present: Acquaintance/Frenemy/Former and Possible Crush)
Trina and Beck don't interact that much in the series. The basically only notable interactions are in Survival of the Hottest, when Trina made an impulsive comment on Beck's RV, which she eventually regretted. In Freak the Freak Out, Beck, André, and Robbie took care of Trina while Cat, Jade, and Tori were at the Karaoke Dokie and didn't seem to enjoy taking care of her. In The Wood, Beck was the one Trina had smell her arm. Trina admits to thinking Beck and her would make a perfect couple in The Worst Couple, and flirts with him. In Car, Rain & Fire she spreads a rumour saying that Beck asked her out so she could get more popular with boys, which could also show that she does have a crush on him. She also kisses him. He then kisses her back and asks her out on a date but it turns out to be a joke, which seemed to upset Trina slightly and confuse her. She also showed these feelings once again in Tori Goes Platinum when she heard Beck knock on the door and didn't want him to see her with mayonnaise on her face. (See: Brina)
- Orange PearPhone XT
- Orange PearPad 2
Solos in a Group Number
|Episode||Song||Sing Also With|
|April Fools' Blank||Shut Up N' Dance||Tori, Cat, Jade and Robbie|
|Driving Tori Crazy||Five Fingaz To the Face||Dr. Rhapsody, Tori, Cat, Jade, Rex, Robbie, Beck and André|
Back Up Vocals
- All I Want Is Everything
- I Want You Back
GagsThere are several running gags about Trina. She is easily angered, even when people aren't trying to offend her. She'll often remark, "I am so upset!". Another running gag is that she gets jealous when people are more talented than she is. For example, in the Pilot, she implies that André is an average piano player when he is really very accomplished. Even though Trina finally tells Tori that she was great at the Big Showcase, she adds, "I would've been AMAZING!" implying that she believes she can do better, despite her apparent lack of vocal talent. She even states in Helen Back Again, "I'm reeeeeeaaaaally talented!" She is also easy to anger when someone tells her that she isn't as talented as she thinks she is; the review for her play was only positive because she forced Robbie to write it like that. Starting in Season 3, whenever someone is at the door, she demands Tori to get it.
- "But I would have been amazing!"
- "It's OK, there's nothing wrong with being average. Anyway, you're not alone. I got your back."
- "Shut up! Oh my God!"
- "...Yeah, I think you were a little flat on the last chorus. [Tori grabs her by the shirt] Oh! Can't hit your sister during her birthweek."
- "A song is not a gift."
- "Can I wear a song? No. Can I eat a song? No. Can I flaunt a song and make people jealous, no, you FAILED!"
- "CAN I HAVE A COFFEE!?"
- (mockingly) That is not a present!
- Quilt? [honks] SHUT UP!
- For so many years I prayed every night to be hotter. (pauses) ... THIS ISN'T WHAT I MEANT!
- (moaning) "No I gotta get my wisdom teeth taken out."
- (moaning) "My face hurts. Call Dr. Doty."
- (moaning) "Where is my ice-cream?"
- "I don't want that (pill)."
- [breathing on her hair] "Maybe. No!" [groans and strains after Tori dumps water all over her]
- "I had a burrito for breakfast, was it the onions?"
- "Are you guys gonna let her say that nobody likes me?!"
- "GET THIS WALL OFF ME!"
- "I am so upset!!!"
- "Who puts ketchup on a pickle?"
- "You know what you should call it? "314 followers and SAD"!
- Trina doesn't have very many friends her own age, which is probably why she hangs out with Tori and the rest of the gang so often.
- In Pilot it is gathered that she possibly has one cavity, maybe several as she is shocked that Tori has never had one.
- Trina and Tori are the only people whose rooms are not shown (TV and The Slap).
- Her address is reference to creator Dan Schneider. S(South)-Schneider, Street name-James, Dr(Drive)-Dan (Schneider's full name is Daniel James Schneider).
- In Pilot, Trina had shorter black hair, but in later episodes, she is seen having longer, dark, brownish-blond highlighted hair.
- Trina has been absent in more episodes than any other main character. She was absent in Robarazzi, Beck's Big Break, The Great Ping Pong Scam, Sleepover at Sikowitz's, Beck Falls for Tori, Jade Gets Crushed, Opposite Date, Cell Block and One Thousand Berry Balls. A total of nine episodes
- In Freak the Freak Out, she attacked Robbie, Beck, and André using what looked like martial art moves. It is known that Trina knows karate. In Helen Back Again, she is seen practicing karate and uses her skills on Robbie. Notably, in that episode, the gi she wears is actually a Vovinam gi, rather than a karate gi, and she is wearing a yellow belt. Vovinam's yellow belt is equivalent to a black belt in karate, which would indicate that Trina is a very talented martial artist. Also, Daniella Monet, the actress who plays Trina, has said that she takes martial arts during an interview with "Popstar! Magazine".
- Trina hates peas, as seen in Freak the Freak Out.
- Trina seems to hate taking medicine, as seen in Freak the Freak Out where she refuses to take an antibiotic pill, causing Tori to force it into her mouth.
- Trina (technically Daniella) is very flexible. She was seen tumbling down the stairs moaning in pain because of her wisdom teeth, causing her to land in a split. (Freak the Freak Out).
- Trina is depicted as being a very bad singer, but Daniella Monet who portrays her is a decent vocalist. She was one of the background singers in Make It Shine, All I Want Is Everything, and Leave It All To Shine. She also had a solo line in the song Shut Up N' Dance in April Fools' Blank.
- Trina is revealed in How Trina Got In to have passed her first audition to Hollywood Arts thanks to Sikowitz suffering a hallucination while drinking spoiled coconut milk.
- Trina and Rex have been absent in the same episode twice.
- Trina can be argumentitive (as revealed in Tori Fixes Beck and Jade)
- Trina claims that nothing scares her anymore after she's seen her grandmother naked, but in one of Tori's TheSlap.com videos, Tori scares her 7 times.
- Trina has shown minimal interaction with most of the main characters, making her more of a guest character.
- According to Tori in A Film by Dale Squires, when she was 6 they went to the mall at Christmas time, and having a bladder infection, she peed all over Santa Claus.
- Although Trina is meant to be in high school, Daniella Monet is actually the oldest cast member, as she's 24.
- Whenever Trina buys a pair of jeans, she buys them a few sizes too small and stretches them out at home, as displayed in the episode Beggin' on Your Knees.
- Although Trina is not very popular, she seems to attract quite a bit of male attention from the "losers" of the world, most notably Robbie, Sinjin, and Lendle. However, she once attempted to go out with a boy who ditched her halfway through their date and went to extremes to avoid her. When she offered to kiss a pre-teen boy in Ice Cream for Ke$ha, he rejected her, and her attempts to seduce her crush and neighbor Shawn Becker failed as well. This bad luck continues in Season 3, where in Car, Rain & Fire André, Beck and Robbie only pretend to be in love with her to teach her a lesson, and in Hollywood Arts, she gets stood up by a boy who says hanging out with her would be insane.
- In Tori Gets Stuck, Trina gets tuberculosis from an old man while trying to learn how to cough and hack well for her role in Steamboat Suzie.
- Trina sleep sweats, as documented in Ice Cream for Ke$ha.
- Trina has a crooked toe.
- In the episode The Wood, Trina auditioned to be in a reality show but got rejected by the producers.
- Trina had to babysit Mabel and Wilson in iParty with Victorious, but didn't do a very good job.
- Trina has had minimal screentime in Season 4:
- Trina makes major appearances in only five episodes (Wanko's Warehouse, Robbie Sells Rex, Brain Squeezers, The Slap Fight, and Victori-Yes).
- Trina makes minor appearances in five episodes (The Hambone King, Three Girls and a Moose, Tori Fixes Beck and Jade, The Bad Roommate, and Star Spangled Tori).
- Trina is absent in three episodes (Opposite Date, Cell Block and One Thousand Berry Balls).
- As shown in Wi-Fi in the Sky, Trina used to have Mr. Gradstein.
- She can drive (as seen in Tori the Zombie).
- In iParty with Victorious, at the party she wears an outfit similar to Kairi's in Kingdom Hearts II. It also has the same color as the dress that Tori wears during Make it Shine.
- In Season 2, her PearPhone is orange, which might be a reference to Nickelodeon.
- She doesn't know how to delete a status post on TheSlap. It is possible that there is not a way to delete a status update. Although her sister posts a lot of things on TheSlap during an episode, and those posts are not seen on the real website of TheSlap.
- She loves Cream of Wheat, according to the episode Helen Back Again.
- Trina tends to only get minor roles in plays (for example in Tori Gets Stuck), as she is a bad actress, with the exception of Tori's play in Who Did It to Trina?, only because she blackmailed Tori.
- She seems to be a very bad driver. In Tori the Zombie, she puts on lip gloss while driving instead of watching the road, and on TheSlap it was mentioned that she has two unpaid parking tickets.
- She and Cat are the only characters whose lockers haven't been shown/pointed out.
- She is in a Theatrical Design class, as seen in Tori & Jade's Play Date.
- She is a possible Los Angeles Lakers Basketball fan, as her date was taking her to one of their games in Tori & Jade's Play Date and she seemed excited about it.
- She, unlike her sister, has not spoken Spanish on the show yet.
- Even though she is portrayed as a bad singer, she has been able to sing well in iParty with Victorious and April Fools Blank.
- She is shown to be able to rap as seen in Tori the Zombie.
- She has an orange PearPhone and orange PearPad. So, probably orange is her favorite color.
- Everybody says "She is TALENTLESS" and everybody agrees. But in April Fools Blank, she actually sang one paragraph of the song "Shut Up N' Dance" and it wasn't even horrible. Since April Fools Blank was an episode, that shouldn't make sense and everyone wasn't completely in character throughout the episode, Trina was acting like her portrayer, Daniella Monet, which she has good vocals. She is also good at karate and attacked Helen.
- Trina was shown to be a good actress when she faked cried along with Tori and Cat.
- Trina got into Hollywood Arts because during her audition Sikowitz drank a bad coconut that caused him to have visions which made him decide to let Trina in.
- It is possible her diva like attitude is a cry for love and attention which would make sense since Tori seems to be the only person who cares about her.
- In Driving Tori Crazy Trina also shaves her armpit and legs while she is driving Tori to school since a movie was being filmed near their house.
- It is possible that she is a fan of Niki Watkins, due to her singing The Joke Is On You and You Haven't Seen the Best of Me for her Hollywood Arts auditions.
- She puts condiments on her face, such as mustard and mayonnaise seen in Tori Goes Platinum.
- She had braces when she first got in to Hollywood Arts.
- Jade has mentioned twice to Trina that no one likes her, in Survival of the Hottest and Terror on Cupcake Street.
- It is also unknown if she went to Sherwood with Tori before attending Hollywood Arts.
- She is the oldest main character.
- She seems to be the only main character who is not in Sikowitz's class. However, in one episode, she is seen participating in Sikowitz's play (Tori Gets Stuck). It is possible that she may take his class at a different period than the rest of the main characters.
- She is generally portrayed as a bad actress, but in the episode Rex Dies, she demonstrates that she is a good enough actress to cry real tears at will.
- She has the biggest bust size of all characters as of the later seasons were she has a D/DD cup. In Episode 1-6 Tori the Zombie, Trina was on the phone with a cosmetic surgeon, and was asking questions about "enhancement surgery". She looked down at her bust when Tori made her hang up the phone. And in Episode 4-1 Wanko's Warehouse, Cat asked which of the girls were the flatest, and Jade & Trina backed away quietly to leave Tori and Cat in the front.
Click here to see the photo gallery for Trina Vega.