The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Robbie (and Cat) tell André and Tori to come back to class.
- Both André and Robbie cheer when Tori kisses Beck to get back at Jade.
- André and Robbie help Tori with her books.
- Both Robbie and André yell at Tori for leaving them with Trina (feeling hurt and betrayed), and seem to take it more personally than Beck does.
- The three go to Mrs. Lee's restaurant together.
- Robbie and André both help Tori find the letters.
- André helps hold Tori back from attacking Robbie.
- When Robbie comes in from being attacked, André and Tori look at him, concerned about his well-being.
- Both André and Robbie help out with Tori's Prome.
- Both Robbie and Tori show discomfort when André kisses Sherry, possibly because they are both jealous.
- When Tori realizes she doesn't have a date to the Prome, she says to André in a slightly hopeful voice, "Well, I could just dance with you....or Robbie..", meaning she wouldn't mind doing things with Robbie and André that she would've done with an actual date.
- Along with everyone else, all three cheer when Doug the Diaper Guy carries Jade away.
- Tori tells André and Robbie that she loves them (although she follows it up with "but please leave.").
- André and Robbie sit down with Tori.
- André tells Tori that Robbie should tutor her because he had the best grade and she needed the help.
- André and Robbie are there when Tori is rehearsing her lines with Sikowitz for the second time.
- After watching André and Robbie do the Hammer Dance, Tori figures out how to defeat the gorilla. It's by observing their dancing that Tori is able to master the Hammer Dance.
- Tori and Robbie both hate Hope and instead of saying she was pretty, like Beck, they called her "nice" and "generous."
- Both make a good-natured fuss when they see André in his new outfit, cheering and whooping like they found him attractive.
- Tori, Robbie, and André all talk to Cat by video chat.
- Although André and Robbie both want to watch Jade rehearse, they stay to avoid hurting Tori; however, Tori allows them to leave, knowing they want to.
- André and Robbie both kiss Tori on the cheek at the same time when she tells them that it is okay to go to the Platinum Music Awards' rehearsal to see Jade rehearse.
- Both cheer for Tori after her performance.
- Tori makes fun of the pear costumes that André and Robbie are wearing for their video.
- When Jade walks by, all three are visibly annoyed by her.
- Both André and Robbie are very jealous of Tori's crush on Moose.
- Tori picks André and Robbie for her team.
- Tori is concerned when both of them get "doinked".
- Neither of them seem to be angry at Tori for not knowing how dangerous Brain Squeezers was, contrasting Beck and Jade, possibly viewing the Doinks as proper punishment for letting Jade take Tori's spot.
- Both cheer for Tori to get the money.
- André invites both Tori and Robbie to the party.
- All three are visibly confused and annoyed at Jade's attitude and story at the lunch table.
- While André and Robbie are usually annoyed by Beck and Jade's relationship, they both seem very amused by Steven and Tori's flirting.
- Along with Jade, they appear in every episode. Tori does not interact with either guy in Car, Rain & Fire however.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.