|Family & Friends|
|Relationships:|| Tori Vega (Ex-girlfriend)|
Carly Shay (Ex-girlfriend)
|Enemies:|| Tori Vega|
|First appearance:||iParty with Victorious|
|Last appearance:||iParty with Victorious|
|Portrayed By:||Cameron Stewart|
Steven Carson (portrayed by Cameron Stewart) is Tori and Carly's ex-boyfriend. He only appeared in iParty with Victorious. Steven's parents are divorced but share custody. As such, he lives with his mother in Seattle and his father in Los Angeles every other month, resulting in him being home schooled. Three months prior to the crossover, he met and began dating Tori but began cheating on her with Carly Shay a month later when he returned to Seattle.
His scheme was unknowingly thwarted by Robbie Shapiro who took a picture of him and Tori and instantly uploaded it to TheSlap, allowing Carly to discover his two-timing. At Kenan Thompson's party, Tori brings Steven along where he gifts her a charm bracelet (the exact same one he gave Carly, using the exact same lines, but not noticing the bracelet was mistakenly engraved as "Topi") before the two mingled independently. While Steven chats up some friends, Tori meets Carly and discovers his duplicity.
Enraged at Steven, both girls get back at him by luring him into a closet, via Tori inviting him to their 100 Day Kiss, where the two, along with Kenan, expose him as a cheater live on iCarly to "like a million people." Frustrated beyond words, Steven storms off in a huff.
Prior to his deception being revealed, Tori seemed to be very much in love with him with all her friends having been very supportive of their relationship.
- According to Tori's blog:
- He has TWO zippers on his jacket pocket. Why isn't one zipper enough? Is he greedy?
- He never wants to watch iCarly with Tori -- which is weird because it's like everyone's favorite show and he watched it with her in iParty with Victorious.
- His second toe is bigger than his first. Someone once said that's a sign of intelligence. Of course that "someone" was Sinjin and no one should listen to Sinjin.
- He thinks living in two states makes him really cool. I'd agree if I didn't have to share him with Washington!
- He's extremely camera shy -- he really doesn't like his picture taken. He doesn't even have a SplashFace account!
- According to Carly's blog:
- His nose gets pink when he gets embarrassed.
- He could tell Carly how the states got their shapes.
- He is so flexible that he can scratch his ear with his toe -- which is kinda useless but awesome anyway!
- He's Steven with a "V" not "PH" -- he says the V is for Victorious...
- He doesn't use internet slang like LOL or TTYL. He's so sophisticated.
- Given that he and Tori were due to share their 100 Day Kiss a month before he and Carly, Steven was Tori's exclusive boyfriend for the first month of their relationship.
- Steven might have been more into Tori than Carly, sounding somewhat resigned to the latter dumping him but being visibly horrified by the former doing so. Alternatively, he might not have expected to lose them both in one night or both.
- He was Tori's first on-screen boyfriend, Daniel having already been an ex at the time of his introduction.