|Shipped Characters||Jade West and Tori Vega|
|Length of Relationship||2010-present|
Jori is the pairing of Jade and Tori (J/ade and T/ori). Another term for the pairing, though less commonly used, is Tade (T/ori and J/ade). Although they appear to be frenemies, Tori and Jade seem to be developing a good friendship as the series goes on.
Jade enjoys making Tori suffer and likes to get a reaction from her, while at the same time she will also run to her for help and comfort, such as in Jade Dumps Beck. Many of their interactions imply that Jade is jealous of Tori's talent and charisma as well as how well liked she is by everyone, an attitude best exemplified by The Great Ping Pong Scam where Jade constantly overrides everyone else's desire to trust Tori with their secret. Despite this, Jade often goes out of her way to get a rise out of Tori, almost craving her attention and being visibly angry or annoyed when it is denied to her. By contrast, it is extremely evident that Tori is not jealous of Jade in the slightest and doesn't seem to regard her as a rival.
The first major Jori moment is seen in Wok Star when Jade hugs Tori for the very first time. It is very clear that Jade prefers Tori over her sister Trina. Jade also gave Tori the idea for André's present in A Christmas Tori, thus helping André get an "A" for his assignment and giving Tori the limelight.
They finally become good friends in Tori Goes Platinum, where they both refer to each other as such.
A staple of Dan Schneider's shows is to pair up characters who have a love-hate relationship, (Sam and Freddie from "iCarly", Logan and Quinn from "Zoey 101", Josh and Mindy from "Drake & Josh", Piper and Jasper from "Henry Danger") a dynamic which Tori and Jade fit perfectly into. However, seeing as "Victorious" is a kids' show, a same-sex couple was unlikely at the time of airing. Nonetheless, despite a slow start, Jori quickly became one of the, if not the, most popular of the ships.
When Tori and Jade first met, their interactions were antagonistic owing to Jade's jealousy when she assumed Tori was flirting with her boyfriend, prompting her to get "revenge" on Tori by publicly pouring coffee on her head though this only led to Tori publicly stage kissing Beck. Though this would incite even more jealousy within Jade, it was immediately clear that Tori didn't regard Jade as a rival, something that may have further aggravated Jade's insecurities, with some early episodes, such as Stage Fighting, reinforcing that Tori did not wish to compete with Jade, with that episode seeming having Jade realize that their rivalry was one-sided. Most of their interactions cast Tori in a positive light while casting Jade in a negative one with the underlying implication that Jade feared that Tori would one day outshine her and/or steal Beck from her, having an overpowering feeling of jealousy towards Tori's virtual-perfection.
The first major Jori moment occurs in Wok Star, where Tori helps Jade put on Well Wishes, and is in fact the sole reason it was put on, with the two sharing a hug at the episode's end. Starting in Season 2 however, Jade's jealousy of Tori returned worse than ever; possibly because Tori won the acting contest, Jade's passion, in Sleepover at Sikowitz's, and that Tori's character choice was the reason why Jade was forced out. In Beck Falls for Tori, Jade pushes Tori off of a three story building, professing a hope that Tori dies but the most prominent example occurs in Tori Gets Stuck, where Jade attempted to sabotage Tori from performing the lead role. Following this, the two seem to become enemies with Tori outright calling Jade a mean and vicious person in Jade Gets Crushed and laughing at Jade's elbowed lung in Terror on Cupcake Street. Also in this season, Jade imitates Tori’s voice as an actress from the 40’s (which became a running gag on the show), and in Locked Up!, Tori checks to see if she sounds like that. However, in Tori & Jade's Play Date they are cast as a married couple, being sent to Nozu so they can overcome their issues, singing their first duet to get back at two boys harassing them. They officially become good friends in Tori Goes Platinum, where Jade quits her chance in the Platinum Music Awards, as thanks for Tori not kissing Beck, and returns the opportunity to Tori. From that episode onward, they acted much friendlier towards each other. However, Jade continued to claim and act that Tori wasn't her friend, even if her overall hostility was toned down such as in The Bad Roomate or Brain Squeezers.
They appeared in every episode of the series with Jade's massive insecurities usually shifting their relationship back and forth between being friends and enemies (example: Wok Star: friends, Beck Falls for Tori: enemies), though there are moments, such as Victori-Yes, where Jade actually decides to spend time with Tori, with the two usually getting along much better without other people around.
Jori was not a very popular ship when the show first aired, with most of the early online fandom being dominated by the Tandré/Cabbie/Bade shippers or the Bade/Bori debate. Following Wok Star, and especially in Season 2, their pairing began to gain popularity, many likening it to Arnold and Helga's, eventually romantic, relationship from Nickelodeon's Hey Arnold!, and it went on to become the most popular Victorious lesbian pairing. Following the show's ending, its popularity would only continue to swell as changing societal attitudes towards non-traditional relationships earned it a large LGBT following.
- Jade continues to look hostile at Tori, even when Beck kisses her on the cheek.
- Jade dumps iced coffee on Tori's head during improv class to get back at her for "flirting" with Beck, and this is what starts their rivalry.
- If it weren't for Tori rubbing coffee on Beck's shirt, then Jade would likely have had no problem with her as other episodes, most notably Jade Dumps Beck, imply.
- Jade makes suggestive facial expressions when she picks Tori for her improv group.
- Tori seems offended when Jade calls her an amateur at acting.
- When Tori enters late the next day, Jade is immediately aware and straightens in her seat.
- Jade is surprised that Tori decided to stay at Hollywood Arts, possibly suggesting that, while Jade has tormented other girls that might have outshone her, Tori is the only one that wasn't scared away.
- Jade publicly kisses Beck to display superiority over Tori. Tori looks like she's going to be sick at their awful coupling.
- When Jade called Tori "annoying" during the Alphabet Improv, Tori doesn't get offended or comment on it. She just glances at her.
- They go back and forth during the scene. It is just the two of them for a while as Beck was lying on the ground being "unconscious."
- When Tori says "maybe they learned from you," the audience and students are surprised that someone is powerful enough to stand up to Jade.
- After Jade is eliminated from Alphabet Improv, the audience is cheering because Tori beat the bully, the first hint that Tori reveals Jade's many personality flaws.
- Tori manages to push Jade hard enough to make her mess up in the game of Alphabet Improv.
- Tori kisses Beck to make Jade angry. This starts their game of arguing back and forth that goes on for the majority of the series.
- When Tori kisses Beck, the whole class (except for Jade) cheers because someone new to the school (on her second day) was tough enough to get revenge on the mean girl.
- Jade does not try to physically harm Tori for kissing her boyfriend (as she has either attempted to or threatened to do multiple times later in the series).
- Jade is dumbstruck that Tori not only met her challenge but actually won.
- The events of this episode imply that Jade is threatened by Tori's raw talent, being the only one who wasn't enthusiastic to be friends with the girl who rocked the Big Showcase.
- Setting the tone of how they're both perceived, no one thinks Jade had any right to humiliate Tori but everyone cheers for Tori getting back at Jade.
- Though Trina guided Tori through the school, she never warned her about Jade, likely knowing that Jade is not a threat to Tori.
- Tori's attitude towards Jade suggests that, in sharp contrast to Jade, she has already moved on from the Bori kiss in the Pilot and considers their feud settled while Jade continues to be obsessed with Tori.
- Before Tori's first attempt for The Bird Scene, she asks a question, which Jade groans about.
- Jade is seen hanging around Tori although she claims to dislike her and says, "I'm not your friend," in a joyous voice.
- Jade also is the first to write on Tori's dry erase board on her locker although she writes the word "STUPID" in red ink where it would say "Tori's STUPID Locker."
- Jade glares at Beck when he invites Tori to come with them to get food.
- On Tori's final attempt of the Bird Scene, when Sikowitz says that she didn't pass, Jade is smiling.
- Jade has a surprised and annoyed look on her face when Tori passes the Bird Scene. Given their dynamic, it is likely that Tori passed the test in fewer tries than it took Jade.
- After Tori shows her locker, Jade is staring at her angrily, saying that the locker is dull. However, given her expression from a second earlier, this is likely jealousy at Tori's creative locker design as opposed to her blunt and unsubtle one.
- Tori pushes all of Jade's buttons by suggesting that dating Jade is a pain for Beck.
- Jade smirks and raises her eyebrows at Tori when they get paired for the fight scene.
- Jade seems to be happy being paired with Tori for their scene.
- Jade walks up to Tori saying she can't wait for their "fight" scene.
- Tori tells her teacher that she is "not comfortable" with having Jade as her partner.
- When Jade practices with Tori for their stage fight, she never tries to hurt her when they rehearse, probably because she wants Tori to be nervous so it would seem like she hit Jade for real.
- Tori says she and Jade were practicing for their stage fight scene.
- Instead of hurting Tori and making it look like an accident, Jade pretends that Tori hit her.
- When Tori yells, "Butternut!", Jade, rather hypocritically, looks angry that Tori didn't trust her.
- Tori tries to help Jade by getting a chair for her. Unfortunately, it's a break-away chair.
- Tori admits that she didn't hit Jade.
- When Jade is being sent to the hospital, she tells Tori that since they were paired up together, they were starting to be friends.
- Tori doesn't turn Jade in when André tells her the truth about what happened even though she received two weeks of punishment and had to clean up the Blackbox Theater after a staged food fight, proving that she is a better person.
- Jade visits Tori after she learns that Tori is serving her punishment.
- When Tori refuses to get Jade in trouble and Jade learns that she got off the hook, Tori reveals that she doesn't want to fight with her through all of high school.
- Jade doesn't understand why Tori is being nice when she tried to sabotage her, and Tori suggests she be nice for a change.
- Tori laughs when Jade nearly trips before turning on the music.
- Jade decides to help Tori clean up the mess, and she makes it a fun experience with music and dancing. She manages to convince Tori to make a break for it, leaving the work for the security guard.
- They leave the scene together while dancing.
- Jade suggests that Tori should give Trina some talent for her birthweek, suggesting that she considers Tori to have talent.
- Tori sings Trina a song for her birthweek, which is giving Trina some talent, which is what Jade suggested for Tori.
- Tori accepts Jade's coffee, then learns she found it in the garbage. Tori doesn't tell Trina about this when she decides to take it from her (although Tori was quite mad at Trina). This shows Tori and Jade are more alike than they, mainly Jade, would like to admit.
- Jade indirectly helps Tori do something bad to Trina without Trina realizing it: Jade gives Tori garbage coffee, then Tori gives it to Trina.
- When Trina says, "Hi Tori's friend!", Jade says, "Yeah, I'm not really her friend," and walks away.
- Jade goes to Tori to help her get Beck back, not someone else like Cat, who many people consider her best friend (though this is understandable since Cat is easily distracted and probably wouldn't have been much help).
- Tori is interested in how Jade reacted to the picture of Beck and Alyssa Vaughn. Tori knows that Jade wouldn't be okay with it and seems to defend Jade when she talks to Beck about it.
- Jade tells Beck that he can only be friends with ugly girls. Given that she's violently opposed to his close friendship with Tori, it's likely that Jade thinks Tori is pretty. Indeed, some Slap posts even suggest that Tori is considered the prettiest girl at Hollywood Arts, something which would doubtlessly rile up Jade's jealousy and insecurities.
- Jade says she cares about what Tori thinks and makes her stay through her argument with Beck.
- Jade shows interest in Tori's opinion when she agrees with her and puts her arm around her. When Tori implies that Beck has a point, Jade tells her to leave. Despite this, Tori feels that Jade is more justified in the argument than Beck does.
- Jade and Tori have similar opinions on the way a boyfriend should behave. That said, if Tori were in Jade's place, she'd feel obligated to at least give Beck the benefit of the doubt.
- Tori knows what Jade means when she says "you know what."
- Tori and Jade share a lot of body contact during the fight between Beck and Jade, something Jade doesn't even normally allow from Beck.
- When Tori sees Jade sitting by herself at lunch, she and André go over to sit with her.
- Tori conceals her excitement of seeing Alyssa Vaughn in order to avoid angering Jade. She also gets mad and stops André from expressing how much he thinks Alyssa is hot.
- Jade comes to Tori for help. She almost uses the broken kite as a metaphor for her love life.
- Tori offered to fix the broken kite that Jade found on the way to her house.
- Jade admits that she might be Tori's friend if she helped her get Beck back.
- Jade shows vulnerability to Tori. The only other time she's shown to be vulnerable to anyone; however, Beck was in Survival of the Hottest.
- Tori helps Jade even if they aren't friends.
- That said, Jade does seem very desperate for Tori's help, showing that she at least respects Tori and might not actually have any real problem with her, save Jade's paranoia that Beck might one day decide Tori is a better choice as a girlfriend than Jade.
- Tori isn't mad at Jade for messing up her pillow.
- Jade is the first to learn that Tori's grandmother is deceased.
- Jade even looks a little upset that she just messed up Tori's deceased grandmother's pillow.
- When Tori goes and asks Beck to get back together with Jade. He asks Tori "why?" and she says Jade is "awesome" with great hesitation and desperation, suggesting that she can't actually think of a reason Beck should be with Jade and is of the prevailing opinion that Beck and Jade make a terrible couple.
- Though Tori thinks Bade is an unhealthy coupling, she does agree to help fix it for Jade's sake.
- Tori is upset when she thinks Jade called her a dog, which could be a reference to the episode Pilot.
- Tori smirks when she gets the dog to blow his nose, to which Jade raises impressed eyebrows.
- Jade says she owes Tori; we have yet to see what Jade has done to exchange the favor, another example of how ungrateful Jade truly is.
- Jade makes Tori walk home, and Tori takes great offense to this.
- Jade feels that Tori shouldn't have the lead on account of not knowing, or even caring, who wrote the play.
- In a play, Jade is a supporting character of Tori's main role, and seems to be one of Tori's character's friends.
- Jade tries to take over Tori's part when they could not remove the makeup, implying that they are still rivals. It may also imply that Jade is jealous that Beck's character loves Tori's character.
- After the show, Jade is hanging around Tori and not Beck despite not being friends with her.
- While Sophia Michelle talks to the cast, Jade and Tori are in close vicinity to one another. The playwright praises Tori's performance but appears dismissive of Jade's, contrasting how much the girls valued her opinion.
- After Sinjin turns on the disco music and tells everyone, "Don't fight it!", Tori and Jade (along with the others) both shrug and dance to the music.
- Tori looks at Jade when Cat talks about the "tree face."
- Jade sarcastically says "Why?" to Robbie, and Tori repeats the same thing to Robbie.
- Jade does not react when Beck tries to touch Tori's pimple.
- Jade is annoyed when Robbie accuses Tori of freaking out, showing she cares about Tori or maybe she thought it was her job. Jade probably would have wanted Tori to do the same for her if the situation were reversed.
- Jade blames Tori for Robarazzi and tells her everyone is looking at her pimple.
- Jade calls Tori to tell her to check out Robarazzi. Apparently she's really upset. This is another sign of Jade showing vulnerability to Tori.
- Jade tells Tori everyone is looking at her pimple and she (Tori) seems annoyed by it.
- Jade's number is blocked on Tori's phone; however, Tori unblocks it after Jade calls.
- Jade somehow knows Tori's number without Tori's knowledge, since she is surprised that Jade calls her.
- Jade and Tori both take pictures of Robbie wearing nothing but a towel.
- Jade asks Tori about her pit cream, to which Tori replies, "Never speak of it!" Jade later uses this line to Cat in Survival of the Hottest.
- Tori tells Jade she doesn't have to be mean to everybody and Jade stops talking.
- Jade backs up Tori when the Robarazzi people start yelling at them.
- Tori gets on TheSlap as soon as Jade tells her to.
- After watching the video, Tori lets out a big sigh, feeling bad for Jade.
- When Tori worriedly asks, "Where are they?", Jade answers, "Patience," trying to calm Tori down.
- When the two girls hear André and Beck run towards them, Jade happily puts her hand on Tori's arm and tells her to turn on the video camera.
- Jade is the first to answer Tori's question about giving Robbie his clothes back.
- When Jade gets upset about the video posted of her and Beck, she wants Tori to see it. Tori reacts with anger when she sees it, implying she cares about what Robarazzi did to Jade.
- When Robbie writes that Tori is freaking out on the whiteboard, Jade seems mad and annoyed.
- While Tori touches Jade all over to see if she's sweating, Jade sarcastically smiles.
- Tori gets awfully close to Jade's chest before Jade interrupts, saying, "Having fun there?". Extremely atypically, Jade does not violently react to this (or other instances of Tori touching her) as she does when other people (even Cat or Beck) touch her.
- Jade is the only one who answers to Tori when she says, "Wait! I forgot!"
- Jade seems upset after seeing Tori's fan calling it "an embarrassment."
- Jade is beside Tori when trying to get air from Tori's tiny fan.
- Jade stares at Tori in shock after she gets in a fight with Trina.
- Jade runs over to Tori when she holds up a bottle of water she found from Trina's bag.
- Jade agrees with Tori that Trina shouldn't get any of the water as they share the last drop.
- Jade corrects Tori when she says "Thank you Catherine Obvious."
- Jade tells Tori that she would love if her sweat built up inside of her and she exploded.
- Tori and Jade both yell at Beck to push harder on the door to the RV.
- Tori sits next to Jade at the lunch table in the beginning, with no complaints from Jade.
- When Jade is insulting Trina, it shows she likes Tori more than her.
- Jade and Tori didn't fight at all throughout the episode, which is a first. Although in one scene, Jade says "what” in an aggressive way when Tori asks if it worries her that she never sweats. It doesn’t really count because it isn’t something mean.
- Tori seems fascinated that Jade never sweats, saying it's impossible for someone to not be able to sweat.
- Along with Trina, Tori seems annoyed at Jade's overly dramatic reaction to sweating.
- Jade enters Tori's video chat just to talk to Beck.
- When Jade comes over to Beck's house while Tori and Beck are video chatting, Jade shuts off Beck's video camera because Tori is in their argument.
- They are friends on Pear Chat, suggesting that Jade considers Tori to be her friend even if she doesn't want to admit it.
- Tori is concerned because Beck has a neighbor who's a cheerleader, knowing Jade would take it the wrong way.
- Tori and Jade are both enraged that Sinjin is in Jade's house with Tori seeming much more concerned about it than Beck.
- Tori teases Jade after Allie leaves, saying, "Wow Jade. Looks like you've got some competition there" in a sarcastic voice. Jade doesn't respond to this.
- Tori seemed upset after Jade yelled at her to stay out of her conversation with Beck.
- When Jade knocks on Beck's door and yells open the door, Tori assumes it's Jade based on her voice.
- Jade smiles at Tori after taking her pickle during lunch.
- Tori and Jade sit next to each other three times in the episode. Once after Tori and André come over after getting their lunch, twice during the filming of the movie, and three times after Beck and Jade come to sit with Tori and André at lunch.
- Jade tries to stop Tori from correcting Melinda Murray, maybe because she doesn't want her to get in trouble. This seems the first hint that Jade is far more cowardly than Tori as even with her blunt personality, she was unwilling to challenge Melinda Murray or even lift a finger to get Beck his job back.
- Tori tries extensively hard to get Beck his job back, but only after Jade gets mad at her for it, maybe because she wants to impress her, not Beck.
- Jade has Beck and Tori stop hugging, but she might not be doing it for Beck, but for Tori.
- Tori looks guilty at the thought of Jade thinking she and Beck were hugging in a romantic way, implying that she doesn't have feelings for him like that and that she doesn't want Jade to think that she likes him.
- Jade seems to be really protective of Tori during this episode.
- Tori wants to join Jade's ping pong team.
- Tori repeatedly calls out Jade's name and poke her on the back of her shoulder to catch her attention.
- When Tori won the battle of whether she could try out for Ping Pong Club or not, she says, "Read the phone Jade. Reeeaaad the phone Jade, Read the phoooooonnnnneeeee
- Jade then steals this bit to which Tori claims ownership of.
- Tori angrily leaves the game room after Jade rejects her from being on the team.
- Tori posts a Slap status update that Jade's dress feels warm.
- Jade reluctantly agrees that Tori should know more about the secret ping pong team.
- Jade sounds betrayed and let down that everyone else wants to let Tori in on the secret.
- Jade is the only one who doesn't want Tori to join the team. Perhaps because she doesn't trust Tori to keep the secret of what they're really doing or perhaps thinks so highly of Tori's moral character that she doesn't believe Tori would be willing to go along with the scam.
- Jade is also the only one who isn't embarrassed by how stupidly the other five told the story when Tori pointed out what bad storytellers they are.
- Jade does not look too amused when Tori beats everyone.
- Tori asks Jade for her dress when she could've asked Cat. While Jade's dress is subtly implied to be a size or two too large for Tori, she at least manages to fit into it while Cat's would have been far too small.
- After Tori infiltrates the fake ping pong practice, Jade asks Tori if she's going to turn them in. Tori says she won't if she can be on the team.
- When Tori comes out of the vending machine, Jade seems surprised and annoyed that she underestimated Tori's drive to win.
- Jade lends Tori her dress so that Tori can perform.
- Though Jade does not seek out Tori's help, this is another example of Tori solving a problem that Jade created (in this case, Jade masterminded the fraudulent ping pong team). If not for Tori, then Jade would have indirectly landed everyone in jail for, at most, 30 years.
- Until Tori notices her, Jade actually seems to be enjoying Tori and André's performance.
- Tori touches Jade's shoulder slightly when she performs "Tell Me that You Love Me."
- While Tori smiles at Cat during her song, her face morphs into visible disgust when she reaches Jade.
- Jade claps for Tori when she finishes her song.
- Jade "forgets" to remind Tori to dress nicely for dinner.
- Tori grabs Jade's arm when she waves her phone in her face.
- After the gang found out the bill for their dinner was $1,300, Jade immediately blames Tori, thinking that having her with them for dinner has increased the bill.
- The two ordered the same meal.
- Jade is upset after she underestimates Tori who ends up beating everyone to earn a spot on the team or is perhaps annoyed that Tori has again demonstrated herself to be better than Jade at an activity. Perhaps this is why Jade doesn't challenge Tori to a match, fearing that she'd lose and be humiliated in front of the others.
- Jade goes with Beck to look for Tori when she escaped after spraying cheese on Cat and Daniel.
- Tori is annoyed at Jade when she creates drama between her Cat and Daniel by saying Tori and Daniel were "good" friends.
- Jade explains to Tori why Cat is angry with her. Tori doesn't listen to Jade at all however, focusing on what Robbie and André have to say instead, as listening to Jade is what caused this mess in the first place.
- Jade is the first to be aware of Tori's jealousy, seemingly very excited at the opportunity to have someone else experience the vile emotion as much as she does, teasing her about it for the first half of the episode. Unlike Jade, however, Tori sees what jealousy is doing to her and manages to get it under control before it consumes her.
- During the first few minutes of the episode, Tori seems to get annoyed when Jade acts strange to her with Daniel around, but later on, Tori is resigned to Jade's pettiness.
- Tori doesn't get angry but simply asks if Jade she ever takes a day off, which shows that Jade does things like this every day, and Tori is used to her being that way.
- Jade smiles and waves at Tori after she's upset during lunch.
- Tori says Jade can't be mature, a belief that is regularly validated throughout both the episode and the series as a whole.
- Jade willingly lets Tori slap her with a sausage.
- Tori is upset after Jade asks her if Daniel ever spun her like that as she watches Daniel and Cat.
- Jade does not take any responsibility for deliberately inciting anger and jealousy within Tori. Tori herself does not blame Jade either, possibly because she doesn't want to give Jade the satisfaction or has become desensitized to Jade. Building off this, Tori spends the rest of the episode ignoring Jade, likely acknowledging that Jade is a corrupting influence, much to Jade's ire, again showing that Jade craves Tori's attention.
- Jade tells Tori to "come out to play" when she (and Beck) are looking for her in the Blackbox Theater.
- Jade is the one who figures out that Tori is hiding in the tent.
- Tori doesn't get mad at Jade for throwing a broom at the tent and hitting her and she says "leave me alone" in a sad tone.
- Both are dismissive of girls wearing skirts over jeans. Jade, however, hates this (as she does everything else) but Tori just feels it's not her style.
- Tori has a disappointed look on her face when she turns around and sees Jade kissing Beck though this seems less derived from annoyance at Jade and more that she cannot ignore Cat and Daniel's coupling.
- Tori is going to hang out with Jade (and Beck) instead of Cat and Daniel until she turns around.
- Tori feels Jade's foot when everyone is at the hospital.
- In sharp contrast to Jade, who is jealous over literally everything, both Tori and Daniel confirm that Tori normally doesn't do jealousy.
- Jade gets mad when Beck asks Tori why she can't come to Karaoke Dokie.
- Jade goes to Tori for help, which she's done several times (in Robarazzi and Jade Dumps Beck), suggesting that she considers Tori to be her confidant.
- Jade tells Tori "Shucks to be you" when Tori says she has to take care of Trina, which Tori responds by calling her a "gank".
- When Cat comes in with frozen yogurt, Tori replies by saying, "Frozen yogurt doesn't solve all the world's problems!" Jade immediately says, "I told you to bring her donuts," indicating that she intended to bring Tori something for her troubles and seemingly knew Tori's likes better than Cat.
- Although Tara and Hayley are described to be less mean than Jade, Tori extremely dislikes them for cheating Cat and Jade out of a win.
- Jade is very proud of Tori for getting back at Hayley and Tara.
- Jade is okay with a plan that gives all the glory and props to Tori to get retribution against Hayley and Tara.
- As Tori is the key factor in Jade's plan, this means Jade acknowledges that Tori could do alone what she and Cat failed to do together confirming that Jade knows that Tori is a better performer than her.
- Jade asks Tori why she looks disgusting, but not in a mean way.
- Tori agrees to help Jade and Cat get revenge.
- When Tori tells Cat and Jade about Trina's mouth blood on her arm, Jade says, "Cool."
- After Cat says, "Jade has a plan," Jade raises her eyebrows in a flirty manner towards Tori.
- The two dance together during Sikowitz’s performance.
- When Tori is changing from Louise Nordoff back into herself, Jade is smiling seductively at Tori, indicating that (even though Jade did the make-up) she finds Tori attractive and likes it when people are themselves.
- When Haley calls Tori "Ugly Betty," Jade scoffs and glares, obviously not happy with the nickname.
- Initially during Tori's performance, Jade seems to be watching her intently.
- Jade cheers and dances with Tori when she sings, as you can hear her cheering happily.
- Tori invites Cat, as well as Jade, onto the stage, showing their friendship has grown and solidified.
- At the end of the song, Jade and Tori clasp hands, as well as move closer to each other.
- Once Tori's done with her song, the owner says, "Wait," causing Jade to annoyingly ask, "Wait for what?" implying that she acknowledges Tori's talent and knew that she should have won.
- Jade doesn’t seem to insult Tori throughout the episode.
- Jade tells Tori to quickly turn off the blow jet and is shocked when Rex gets sucked in.
- Jade feels bad for Tori and goes to the hospital with her.
- Jade and Tori agree that Robbie doesn't need Rex.
- Initially, Tori agrees with Jade in letting Rex "die" at the hospital.
- When the doctor asks Tori to do something for him, she and Jade briefly exchange shocked looks.
- Tori and Jade both look at each other when Sikowitz's mom walks out.
- When Sikowitz asks if the gang would like to do "something for money", Jade spares a confused glance at Tori who seems completely unaware.
- Tori gets upset when Jade cuts her mom's flowers but doesn't push the matter much further.
- Along with Cat, Tori stuffs Jade's breasts into the too-small hamburger costume.
- Jade returns Tori's theater history book that she had borrowed, but she painted it black.
- As a result, it's likely that they have theater history together.
- Tori said "Thanks" to Jade when she gave back her theater history book and didn't get too upset that Jade had decided to paint it black.
- Lane’s nephew comes to ask Tori and Jade for autographs.
- Tori and Jade look at each other when Lane’s nephew asks for autographs.
- Jade and Tori had both agreed not to do gigs as the Diddly Bops ever again when Cat books another gig.
- Jade cheers on Tori and André during their song.
- Jade and Tori are the main subjects of the plot.
- Jade guilt trips Tori into producing the play, likely because Tori is the only one with enough competence to actually put on a production.
- Tori says to Jade, "Love me? Love me now? Yeah you do. Come on, give Tori a squeeze!"
- Tori is upset when Jade tells her she ruined her life.
- Tori is the only one who calms Jade down after Mrs. Lee wants the play done her way.
- Tori also seems upset when Jade tells her that they're not friends, showing that Tori values a friendship with Jade.
- Tori is the only one who actually tries to help Jade produce her play. Not even Beck offers any meaningful aid until Mrs. Lee starts making script changes.
- Tori tells Jade that she read her play and thinks that it's really good.
- They both think that Jade's dad is "cold and judgmental."
- Jade tells Tori about how she invited her dad to the play. Later, Tori is seen explaining the situation to the others, implying that Jade didn't tell any of them. This could indicate that Jade does think of Tori as a friend, even if she doesn't admit it.
- When Jade’s dad asks, "A friend of yours?" at the end of Jade's play, Jade replies, "Eh." This means that Jade kinds now shows respect for Tori.
- At the end when Jade's dad leaves, Jade hugs Tori for the first time; this could also mean that Jade and Tori are now considered friends.
- When Jade hugs Tori, she was smiling, meaning that Tori made her happy.
- Tori is willing to help Jade with her play despite their past fights.
- Tori looks sad for Jade when Jade's explaining her father.
- Jade doesn’t complain about hugging Tori, in fact, she seems in the mood to do so.
- Tori pulls on Jade's arm to get her to talk to the restaurant lady.
- Tori sits beside Jade while they are in the theater.
- Jade does not smile after imitating Tori, and Tori says in a nice way she does not talk like that.
- Tori smiles at Jade while trying to comfort her about her play being done the way she wrote it.
- Jade pulls Tori into the janitor's closet.
- Tori cuts Jade off when she is about to call Mrs. Lee a bad word, protecting Jade.
- Tori stays close to Jade throughout the entire episode to make sure Jade stays calm.
- Jade depends on Tori's plan in making sure Mrs. Lee doesn't show up to the play.
- Jade depends on Tori helping Cat in getting into her costume.
- This episode, along with a few others, demonstrates how far Tori will go for Jade's approval and/or friendship.
- Tori and Beck are the only ones who know about the school not letting Jade produce her play.
- When there is an awkward silence between Jade and her father, Tori gets Mr. West to talk to her. He then sizes up Tori and seems to approve of her, much to Jade's annoyance.
- This is the first episode where Jade imitates Tori, which is a recurring theme in later episodes.
- Jade bumps Tori off the couch when they are about to watch The Wood.
- When the producers of The Wood ask Tori what is the worst thing she has ever done, Jade is smiling, seemingly eager to hear something negative about Tori or that Jade views the worst thing that Tori has ever done as having involved her (possibly hitting her in the face during the stage fighting scene).
- They both want to destroy the "janitor's" car for The Wood.
- Jade tells Tori that she wouldn't "exactly" kill her to which Tori sarcastically replies, "Well, aren't you sweet."
- They both smile suggestively at each other before re-enacting their catfight which they seem to enjoy.
- Tori and Jade look for the junk car together (Tori finds it first, but she lets Jade know).
- Even though it is Jade devious plan to wreck a dump car, just to beat the boys, Tori goes along with it instead of refusing not to do it.
- Jade was is in Tori's house without her knowing, and she says she has a "lot of things" in her room while giving her a smirk and making a "rawr"ish noise.
- They work together against the boys in this episode.
- They stand next to each other on the stairs while watching Beck and André's pretend argument.
- Jade tells Tori, "We can do better," after watching Beck's performance with André.
- Tori seems very happy upon learning that Jade, unlike her, wasn't given a chocolate mop for Valentine's Day.
- Tori doesn't get mad at Jade for leading them to the wrong car to damage, but it could be because she knows Jade didn't do it on purpose.
- When they're pushing Festus in a wheelbarrow down a road, they sing "Forever Baby" together both in English and Spanish without talking about it, showing they might want to sing the song with each other.
- Tori and Jade sing the song together perfectly without practice, though they could've practiced together at a prior time.
- While the movie is being filmed, Tori says to Beck, "I want you on the couch." Jade hears this and says, "Girl..." to Tori in an 'I'm warning you' type of tone. Tori indignantly responds, "For the shot!" She seems upset that Jade doesn't trust her.
- When Tori tells the embarrassing story about Trina, you can see Jade laughing and smiling in the background.
- Jade trusts Tori to talk to Dale after he takes the credit for the movie they made.
- Tori asks what time it is. Jade replies with "I'm not your clock."
- Tori asks Jade and André to come up with a way to get back at Dale Squires, trusting Jade to come up with a good idea.
- Jade and Tori (along with Cat and André) go together to get back at Dale Squires, while Beck doesn't.
- Tori raises her eyebrows and stares at Jade after she says that Dale deleted her creative yet negative comments about his movie.
- Tori picks an innocent farm-girl from Alabama who is always super sweet and nice and never gets upset about anything for Jade to play, possibly to provoke Jade's anger.
- When Jade stands up to announce who André is playing, Tori sits in Jade's seat.
- Tori checks Jade out as soon as she walks through Sikowitz's door. She then comments, "I can see your belly button" and asks her if she considered filling it with Raisin Bran.
- Tori (as Officer Pedesco) stuffs a mouthful of Raisin Bran into Jade's (who is acting as the farm girl) mouth.
- Tori stuffs Raisin Bran in Beck's mouth and gets close with him, possibly to make Jade jealous or provoke her.
- Whenever Jade thinks no one is looking, she appears to be sneaking glances at Tori's butt.
- Jade really hates it when she sees Tori and Beck being too comfortable together. Interestingly, Jade is not mad at Tori for being close to Beck but rather at Beck. She normally absolves Beck of blame and pins everything on Tori.
- For once, Tori is able to make Jade suffer, (usually being the other way around).
- When Sikowitz complains about Jade's "bitter" personality, Tori turns her head (along with Cat) and smiles at Jade.
- Tori's character for Jade, a nice girl that complains about nothing and does every request, is what causes Jade to be eliminated, which was the likely cause of Jade's extreme jealousy of Tori resurfacing in Season 2.
- Jade warns Tori that Ryder Daniels is hiding something and that not everyone has all great qualities.
- When Jade asks Tori why she's so happy, she seems concerned that Ryder might break Tori's heart.
- Tori is very eager to date Ryder, someone who shares Jade's fashion sense and many of her personality traits, if not as focused on the macabre.
- Jade mocks Tori that she must feel pretty stupid after learning about Ryder's plan. Beck then stands up for Tori by putting Jade in “timeout”.
- Tori says that Jade is bothered by the idea of good things happening to her. Jade agrees.
- Jade is seen clapping for Tori when she was onstage. She is also cheering for her and dancing when Tori is singing Beggin' on Your Knees for the Full Moon Jam.
- Jade smirks and says, "Well, that's not a pretty face," to Tori as she grimaces at her.
- Jade repeatedly imitates Tori in a manner completely unlike Tori's voice.
- Jade warningly tells Tori that it's a long fall.
- Jade is there when Tori is complaining about the stunt.
- Jade says she doesn't care about Tori's audition but still looks at the pictures.
- Jade tells Tori that she would get "blackballed" in Hollywood if she decided to not do the stunt.
- Jade gives Tori advice on what to put on her resume; Jade goes to the set both days to support Tori.
- Jade tells Tori she shouldn't have lied on her resume, when she had originally (along with the others) told her to her do just that.
- When Tori says that her stunt is to fall off a chair, Jade is surprised, but not in a happy way. She actually questions it, meaning that she doesn’t like the stunt Tori has to do.
- Jade is the only one who Tori doesn’t hug after the stunt.
- Jade looks surprised when Sikowitz tells Tori she couldn't make it as a singer, meaning she respects Tori as a performer.
- Jade gets annoyed when Tori doesn't fall the first time, so she goes and pushes her off the building.
- Jade claps for Tori (who is really Beck) after doing the stunt, meaning she probably doesn’t know the plan between Tori, Beck, and Cat.
- Jade tries to help Tori overcome her fear of doing the stunt by pushing her off.
- When Jade pushes Tori off the building, she has a devilish smile afterward.
- Before Tori is about to do the stunt, Tori’s friends give her a thumbs up, although Jade makes a hand expression where she pushes them together, meaning she wants Tori to get hurt. Tori then gives her a mean expression.
- Jade tells Tori she's welcome for her pushing her off.
- Jade says that one of the skills Tori should add to her resume is flirtatiously flipping her hair. This may mean that she still holds the events from the Pilot against Tori. Tori says that she doesn’t do this.
- Jade kicks Tori off her chair and says, "Looked good to me."
- Tori stares up at Jade with an angry expression after she pushes her off the ledge.
- According to Jade’s profile on TheSlap, it was her dream to push Tori off of a three-story building.
- Jade helps Tori look for the letters during the contest.
- Jade goes to help look for the Funky Nut Blast (the least popular flavor of Lichter's ice cream) with Tori, Cat, and André, even though Beck stays behind.
- Jade and Tori are seen dancing together during Ke$ha's performance, and they both enjoyed it.
- When Tori is pretending that she is going to kiss the boy and is leading him outside, she and Jade smile at each other and share a look, with Jade figuring out the plan without having to say anything.
- Jade doesn’t smile after imitating Tori.
- Jade feels happy for Tori when she learns the contest is back on again.
- Jade says, "Tori...." in a concerned voice when Tori slides down the back of the wall at the Quickie Mart.
- Jade imitates Tori's voice once again making her not so mad at it.
- When Tori says they need to find the $ for the contest Jade immediately starts searching meaning she wants to help Tori spell Ke$ha so she won't have to be Trina's assistant.
- They are nice to each other throughout this episode.
- Sinjin and Robbie both think that Jade should get used to being second best compared to Tori.
- Jade gets irritated when Tori asks what an understudy is.
- Jade threatens to hit Tori with a bus.
- Scared that Jade might do so, Tori shakily confers that Jade can't drive a bus.
- This episode, more than any other, shows that while Jade views Tori as a rival to her and her place at Hollywood Arts, Tori does not reciprocate the feelings, seemingly viewing Jade as predictable and easy to thwart.
- Jade uses Sinjin to try and trick Tori that they needed her to film a Lady Gaga music video so she will miss the play, and Jade will be able to take her part.
- Jade finds out Tori is allergic to bush daisies by looking up her medical records and sends her a bunch of them. She also discovers her blood type is O-.
- Tori is all up in Jade's face, nearly brushing each other's noses.
- Tori asks Jade if her going to the hospital is just another plan of hers, proving that she suspects Jade will do something to her.
- Jade says "no" after Tori asks whether Jade will do something to her. She says it calmly and not in a rude voice as usual.
- Jade offers that Tori go to the hospital and she will stay at the Blackbox Theater.
- Jade gets irritated when Tori repeats "Wait!"
- Jade puts Tori's first pint of blood in the cart, forcing Tori to stay for another pint.
- Tori tells Jade to scare the newborn babies, and Jade then turns to the doctor and asks enthusiastically where she can find them.
- Jade asks the nurse if she could drain all of Tori's blood.
- When Sikowitz tells Tori and Jade to go to the hospital, neither one of them complains about it, they just go right away.
- Jade asks if she could keep Tori's extra blood.
- Tori asks Jade to leave when she is getting her blood taken, to which Jade responds, "NO... I'm leaving." Once she leaves, Tori leans back and looks pained.
- After they close the curtain and delay the show because of Tori's loopiness, Jade says she's going to take Tori's dress off.
- Jade says, while wearing Tori's costume, that she will keep it warm while she is away at the hospital.
- When Tori tries to lean on Jade and Cat, Jade contemptuously shoves them both off her.
- Jade has little issue with causing Tori physical pain if it means getting the lead.
- This episode, and many others, suggests that Jade is jealous that Tori can do with little effort what Jade must struggle to do.
- When Jade gives Tori the flyer for her performance, Tori keeps it and puts it in her binder, probably so she can remember to come see it.
- Jade wrecks Tori's "prome" because it was scheduled on the same day as her play, though it is unclear if Tori knew about Jade's show being on Saturday or if Jade had even reserved the time slot before Tori could. Given Jade's personality, it is highly possible that she never actually booked the slot and refused to accept that it was her fault.
- Tori asks Jade why there hasn't been a prom at Hollywood Arts, and Jade says that proms are stupid.
- Jade barges in to tell Tori to cancel her "Prome" so that she can use the Asphalt Café for her performance on Saturday. She then threatens her if she doesn't do so.
- When Jade first barges into the Prome meeting, Tori nicely greets her by saying, "Oh, hey Jade. Did you want to join our..." right before Jade slams Tori's PearBook shut.
- When Tori says she won't cancel the prome, which scares and shocks Jade, Jade tells Tori that she'll regret it.
- The two wear similar looking dresses (just different colors) and have similar hairstyles. Given Jade's obsession with Tori, this is likely intentional on her part.
- Jade somehow puts a shrimp in Tori's bra without Tori knowing.
- Even though Jade has been violent with Tori in prior episodes, she does not try to physically harm her for ruining her performance.
- Jade impersonates Tori on the phone and cancels the band that Tori had booked.
- Tori chases Jade into the hallway.
- Tori takes Jade's drink and licks all around the top of the can.
- Jade continues to drink out of the can even though Tori licked the top of it.
- Tori lies and makes Jade Prome Queen, instead of Trina, and Doug the Diaper Guy Prome King, just to get rid of her.
- Tori (along with everyone else) applaud Jade being carried away.
- In superb irony, everything Jade did to try and ruin the Prome only made it better in the end.
- Tori tells Beck he can come to Yerba, but she makes Jade ask her, possibly to antagonize her.
- Jade asks Tori if she can come to Yerba with her.
- Tori asks Jade to hug her while wiggling her hips suggestively.
- When they hug, Tori goes so far as to start rubbing Jade's back, really tightly.
- Jade forces Tori to the ground.
- While on the ground, Jade's and Tori's legs were in between each other's thighs. (the position)
- Tori complains that Jade hurt her spine. This is made more interesting later when a prisoner pushes Jade to the ground and Jade remarks, "I like it on the ground."
- When Jade is holding up a (seem-to-be) dead lizard, Tori is standing next to her.
- Jade runs away when Tori is arrested, again showing that Jade, while desensitized to gore and death, is far more cowardly than Tori.
- Tori protects Jade by saying she is her friend from Sheema whom Jade had earlier taunted and provoked.
- Jade states that she and Tori are 'super close,' likely meaning it in a sarcastic way after Tori tells Sheema that Jade is her friend. Jade doesn’t say anything about not being friends, she just lies to Sheema saying that they are super close friends.
- Tori helps Jade stand up after the prisoner knocks her down.
- Jade says she didn't need Tori's help. Tori responds that the prisoner intended to "eat Jade".
- Tori tries doing Jade's imitation of her.
- Jade looks a little worried when Tori is locked up on her own.
- Jade tells Tori that she looks better in prison.
- Jade tells Tori not to let Trina sing with the others.
- They share a bed in the Yerbanian hotel.
- Tori gives Jade the keys to their rooms while Jade asks about the pool.
- Jade is staring at Tori and looks a bit concerned when Tori is explaining what she has to do in the audition.
- Jade stands up for Tori by asking Helen what she knows about singing a song.
- Jade and Tori, along with Cat, are in class, performing a scene where Tori and Jade are married and Cat is their baby.
- During a lesson about "subtext", Sikowitz has Jade and Tori pretend to be a married couple with a baby. Jade as the husband, Tori as the wife, and Cat acting as their baby.
- Jade "feels bad" for Tori when she is about to leave Hollywood Arts, implying that she will miss their banter.
- Jade is the only one in the gang (excluding Trina) who didn't help Tori get her spot in the school back, meaning that Jade wanted Tori to be gone so she could retake the top spot, conscious that she can never defeat Tori directly.
- This might be a callback to Tori Gets Stuck, suggesting that before Tori attended Hollywood Arts, Jade might have been the one who received all the lead roles. However, Sikowitz never seems to regard Jade as particularly talented, while he does praise the others, suggesting that Jade, while perhaps not as talented as the others, is far behind Tori and simply wants such a reminder of her failings gone.
- Tori seems surprised and possibly slightly hurt when Jade accuses her of hurting Trina.
- When Jade is mocking Tori, she calls her "Sweet Sally Peaches."
- Before Jade tells her version of the incident she asked Tori if all of their fights end in "I'm gonna kill you." Immediately Tori says she didn't threaten Trina.
- In Jade's version of what happened, she says Tori asked her, "Why can't I be pretty like you?" She possibly hopes that Tori thinks she's pretty.
- In Tori's version, she claims that Jade threw a temper tantrum after Trina spilled her coffee.
- Tori asks Jade what she thinks of the play, showing that she values her opinion.
- Jade doesn't tell Tori whether or not she liked the play, she just sips her coffee, likely jealous or disappointed, that the school let Tori produce her play and for her other performances she directed, they weren’t allowed to be held at the school. Tori seems hurt that Jade didn’t tell her what she thought of it.
- After Sinjin comes in following the retelling of Jade's story, she says "Dun dun dun" staring at Tori.
- Tori rolls her eyes after Jade comments on the videos views of Trina's accident.
- Jade enlists Cat and Robbie as witnesses to her story when she's accusing Tori of hurting Trina.
- Tori says Jade is demented, and Jade raises her eyebrows and says, "Oh, so you think I'm pretty and demented?"
- Tori sticks up for Jade, saying that she would not hurt Trina.
- Tori and Jade both had flashbacks about each other.
- Both see each other as a monster and directly blames the other for the situation.
- While everyone seems confused by Jade's story, everyone seems to accept Tori's as a possibility.
- Given their personalities, the exact truth of the accident likely lies somewhere between their accounts, though likely much closer to Tori's recounting.
- Jade actually liked Tori's play "a lot" according to TheSlap. Her mood was amazed.
- Jade helps Tori by auditioning women to be Sikowitz's girlfriend (with Cat).
- Jade sits behind Tori at the play.
- Tori is upset when Jade is sarcastic about her choosing the play.
- Tori seems offended when Jade blames her for making Sikowitz feel bad.
- Tori says to Jade to kick her while she is lying on the floor, and then Jade says, "You have that dream, too?", implying that Jade dreams about Tori.
- When Tori tries to come up with a new plan after the old one failed, Jade abandoned her.
- Tori posts on TheSlap that Jade said her shirt was ugly.
- Jade asked Tori if she was the one to pick the play they saw.
- Jade smiles when Tori keeps the bunny at the end of the staircase.
- When Jade and Beck are text fighting, Tori wants to know about what but "backs off" when Jade tells her to.
- Jade blames Tori for "breaking Sikowitz" after he falls out the window.
- Tori feels guilty admitting to everyone that she hurt him unintentionally.
- Though Jade agrees to help André with his song, she seems somewhat annoyed by her promise, likely because she knows that she was André's second choice after Tori.
- Tori's confused tone at André's revealing he has a crush on Jade suggests she can't rationalize how anyone, or at least André, could be in love with Jade.
- Tori outright refers to Jade as "a mean, vicious person, with deep psychological problems."
- Tori imitates Jade by talking like her and dressing in her style.
- André says that Tori did a good job of imitating Jade, showing that Tori knows Jade well enough to portray her.
- As Jade speaks in an unflattering, southern, voice to imitate Tori, Tori affects a stuck up, nasally, overtly aggressive tone to portray Jade. As André doesn't call her out on this, instead praising such a perfect imitation, it suggests that everyone views Jade as speaking like this.
- Both are confused by André saying "via".
- Tori might not want Jade to know André likes her because she wants Jade for herself, and she already has Beck for competition. Alternately, she may not wish to compete with Jade for André's affections.
- Jade (and Beck) dances and claps during Tori (and André's) performance and cheers when they're finished.
- When André told Tori he thinks he's in love with Jade, she was very shocked, possibly because she respects Jade's relationship with Beck.
- Atypically, Jade did not freak out when Beck hugged Tori after 365 Days.
- Though Jade and Tori share scenes, they never speak to one another. That said, they do indirectly acknowledge one another, such as when Tori stiltedly repeats Jade's request to hear André's song.
- Jade complains to Tori about Trina elbowing her in the lung. Tori seems amused by this.
- Tori seemed upset that Jade has once again invited herself over to her house and that she bullied André to let her be in the parade.
- Tori is annoyed by Jade being mean to Cat but lets it slide in favor of picking a float idea.
- Despite being Cat's best friends, both are stunned beyond words at the cupcake float.
- Tori tells Jade that Cat wants all of them to wear the candy jammies, showing that she knows Jade well enough to provoke her anger.
- Jade doesn't seem to be mad at Tori but rather at Cat.
- When André asks why Jade didn't stop Tori from leaving the cupcake, Jade says she did, by opening the door.
- Tori and Jade are far apart when they start to leave Hollywood Arts in the cupcake.
- On the way to the Parade Parade Jade sings along with Tori and the rest of the group.
- Tori and Jade both show concern on Sikowitz's whereabouts.
- Jade starts singing along with the group after Tori.
- Jade seems annoyed, but also impressed, that Tori managed to survive the alley (unlike Beck and André) and brought back help.
- Jade seems stunned that Tori is not afraid of the thugs she recruited, contrasting everyone else.
- Jade is Tori's Secret Santa.
- Jade got her idea/gift for Tori when she mentioned that she didn't know what to get André for Christmas.
- Jade shows up at Tori's house, and Tori asks if Jade has her new scissors. Jade spreads her arms and lets Tori search her much as a police officer does.
- Jade lets Tori search her when Jade already knew that she has scissors on herself.
- Jade tells Tori not to "be shy" while looking for the scissors. After she said this, Tori looked at Jade's 'area' briefly.
- When Tori asked what she should get Andre Jade replied with "your problem".
- Jade's gift to Tori was an idea of what to give André for the holidays.
- When Tori asked her for the idea, Jade told Tori to beg her.
- They, along with Cat, sing "It's Not Christmas Without You" together.
- When Tori sings the lyric "It's Not Christmas Without You", she points to Jade.
- It was Jade's idea to perform the song meaning she wants to sing with Tori (and Cat).
- During the performance of the song, Tori mentions Jack Frost nipping at noses and pokes her finger at Jade's nose, causing Jade to do a "bite" at Tori's finger.
- Jade said that in the movie, The Scissoring, the main character uses the scissors on her two best friends "starting with the pretty one." While saying that, she looked at Tori, implying she thought that she and Tori were friends and/or that she thought Tori was "the pretty one" among their group.
- During the song, Jade and Tori (along with Cat) put their hands on each other's backs, right above the waist.
- Tori tries to stand up for Jade when Mr. Dickers gives Jade another detention for apologizing.
- Jade says "yes" when Mr. Dickers asks Tori if she wants another detention, which makes Tori get another detention.
- Jade looks confused both times Robbie says Tori's so conceited, which means she thinks she isn't conceited.
- Tori tries to give Jade a high five, but Jade ends up pushing her out of her chair instead.
- When Tori grabs the tacos out of her locker, Tori smiles at the gang and Jade smiles back.
- Tori and Jade dance together.
- Tori threatens to unfriend Jade on TheSlap if she does not stop harassing Cat, and Jade complies, treating such a threat as comparable to a crippling physical attack, showing she does value Tori's friendship and approval.
- When Tori reveals her weird talent for foot-archery, Jade yells at her for it. This is a take on a scene of Bender and Claire from The Breakfast Club where Bender yells at Claire for showing off her weird talent. Coincidentally (?), Bender and Claire end up together at the end of the film.
- Jade seems very jealous that Tori has a close relationship with her father while Jade's own father virtually hates her.
- Before the gang parts ways, Jade smiles at Tori.
- According to TheSlap.com, Jade kept Tori’s balloon after it flew away.
- Tori seems hurt when Jade says she's a boring actress. Jade herself, however, is never seen to take a large risk for acting's sake or trying to branch out.
- Jade tells the others that they should take Tori to the Gorilla Club.
- Jade goes to Tori's house to talk to Beck, and she tells him that even though Tori's bad, she doesn't think she doesn't need that much help, meaning that she doesn't think Tori's that bad.
- Tori tells Jade that she went to the Gorilla Club and used the bathroom there, as if to impress her.
- Before Tori is about to fight the gorilla Jade yells "Come at her gorilla!"
- Jade is happy after the gorilla attacks Tori and shocked that Tori defeated it, ironically thanks to Jade's petty bet with André and Robbie.
- When Tori is talking about whether she takes risks, Jade asks Tori if she is in or out of the card game.
- It is likely Jade’s fault Tori didn't get the role in the movie, because she was the one who forced Tori to go back to The Gorilla Club and fight the gorilla, proving that she’s a real risk-taker. However, she beat the gorilla, but then got injured, causing the movie producers to not give Tori the role.
- As Jade wanted to exclude Tori from the "ping pong team", Tori wanted to exclude Jade from the card game. Tori, however, was successful, but only because Jade gave up her fight, rather than any action of Tori's.
- Jade's face visibly softens when Tori opens her front door.
- Jade seems surprised and confused that she and Beck weren't invited to Tori's house.
- When Beck tells Tori to tell Jade why they weren't invited, Tori seems to feel bad about it, and tries to make up the excuse that they were planning a surprise party for Jade.
- Tori says that it was too bad Beck wasn’t invited to the card game, meaning she didn’t want Jade to come.
- When turning to Tori for an explanation on why she and Beck weren't invited, Jade seems hurt that Tori didn't invite her.
- Tori invites Jade to play cards with them. She puts her hand on her back and arm and tries to guide her towards the table.
- Jade says Tori isn't her friend, and Tori is right behind her when she says this. She doesn't get offended by it or comment on it.
- Near the end of the episode, Tori looks at the door in concern, indicating that she might want to check on Jade, being the only one who even considered doing so, but ultimately decides against it.
- When the episode opens, Jade is sitting near Tori's locker, as if waiting for Tori to arrive and comfort her about the breakup.
- When speaking to Mrs. Lee Tori refers to Jade, though not by name, as her friend.
- Tori is disgusted by Hope Quincy's jealousy and possessiveness, suggesting that she doesn't think too highly of Jade for exhibiting the same traits.
- This is the first episode (along with How Trina Got In) where both Tori and Jade do not acknowledge the other or were never shown to be aware of what the other was doing.
- Tori ask Jade if she could drive her and Cat to Mona Patterson's house.
- Jade insists on driving Cat and Tori to Mona Patterson's home.
- Tori questions Jade on not wanting to drive during the daytime.
- Jade first asks Tori about their science project.
- After Tori's explanation, Jade says Tori is boring. In retaliation, Tori gives Jade a muffin that she finds on the car floor.
- Jade readily accepts the muffin when Tori offers it to her.
- Tori is sitting shotgun next to Jade.
- When Cat starts to cry, Tori tells Jade to "just drive the child to San Diego" which Jade agrees to, sounding very much like a married couple driving their child.
- When Jade opens the trunk of the car, Tori and Jade both scream and grab each others' hands for a brief moment after seeing a bag of fake feet.
- Tori tells Jade to assist her in lifting the top of the car off.
- Jade, atypically, decides to help even though she's wet and soggy from the rain.
- When Tori is talking in the gas station, Jade says, "Tori, Tori," telling her to look back because there was a hobo clown walking towards her who could hurt her; from this, she shows her concern for Tori.
- Tori reminds Jade that she was going to soak in the fumes of Mona's soul upon arrival showing that she remembers what Jade said from their previous conversation.
- When Cat starts crying, Jade tells Tori to go finish Cat's speech for her showing that Jade trusts Tori to comfort Cat; when Tori hesitates, Jade mocks her.
- Tori and Jade's relationship is the main plot for this episode.
- They portray a married couple by the names of Nancy and Walter in the play.
- Sikowitz makes Tori and Jade "date" at Nozu so that they can act better for the play.
- They both tell each other that they are pretty. They both eat their sushi awkwardly afterward.
- After Jade calls Tori pretty, Tori gives a long, pleased smile. Jade also wants Tori to say that's she's pretty, suggesting she wants Tori to think she's attractive.
- Jade seems genuinely surprised and touched at Tori calling her pretty. Her expression almost seems as though Jade has longed for Tori to say such a thing.
- Jade compliments Tori's voice.
- Tori says she admires how Jade is never afraid to say what she thinks.
- Tori and Jade sing Take A Hint together to get back at two boys harassing them.
- Jade seems to look and smile at Tori a lot while singing.
- Jade walks suggestively towards Tori while singing.
- Jade thinks Tori's singing wasn't awful.
- Tori seems offended when Jade says she doesn't like her.
- Tori wants to know if there is anything about her that Jade likes.
- After they finish singing, they raise their arms while holding hands and smiling at each other.
- They both think that the boys at Nozu are annoying.
- They both try to get rid of the boys that are flirting with them.
- At the end of the play, Tori and Jade hug.
- In the play, Tori lays her head on Jade's chest.
- At the end of the play, Tori and Jade run out of the show hand-in-hand.
- This is the second time Tori and Jade have run out of somewhere together, the first time being running from the closet in Jade Dumps Beck.
- Jade seems to take offense to Tori saying she doesn't want to be her husband in the play, saying "OH" in a deep tone.
- Tori calls Jade her date.
- They agree that they "really would" believe how many times Sikowitz hit his head falling down a flight of stairs.
- Jade sits next to Tori when she arrives at Nozu.
- They tell the boys they want to hang out alone.
- Jade yells at Tori when she is slurping her soup.
- Tori looked upset when Jade pushed her feet out of the chair.
- They both run from the boys at Nozu at the end, Jade even following Tori's advice without hesitation.
- Jade tells Tori her idea of leaving Nozu before it closes, knowing that Tori doesn't want to stay either.
- Tori refers to Jade as her "date".
- Tori and Jade say "Oh my God" together.
- Jade puts her face close to Tori's backside to yell at it.
- Tori says Jade leaning her chair back is fun.
- During the rehearsal, Jade and Tori call each other "sweetheart," "darling," and "honey."
- When Tori sings "You had me at hello," Jade smiles at her.
- During their song, Jade touched Tori's leg to pull it off of a seat at Nozu.
- In a deleted scene, Jade gently places Tori on the ground, as opposed to kicking her out of the chair like she did in Beck Falls for Tori.
- Given their roles as Glinda the Good Witch (Tori) and the Wicked Witch of the West (Jade), it appears that Jade is regarded as Tori's evil counterpart.
- Jade seems to enjoy seeing Tori on the ground (notice the smile).
- Tori seems to be used to Jade screaming at her during the Wizard of Oz scene.
- Jade crawls up to Tori in a seductive way.
- Jade asks Tori what's bothering her (a sign that she is starting to care about Tori).
- Tori tells Jade that she is bummed that no one cares about April Fools, Jade says that someone (Tori) will have to be tickled.
- Tori pretends to not want to be tickled, but then lifts up her shirt for Jade with a seductive facial expression.
- Jade tickles Tori and they both laugh.
- Tori seems to be used to Jade's rare moments of kindness that reverted back to meanness afterward.
- Jade seems happy to surprise Tori with the whole cast.
- Tori and Jade dance together.
- Jade playfully raises her eyebrow at Tori when dancing away.
- Tori winks and points at Jade, Jade came really close behind Tori and shook her. (During the credits)
- Jade refers to Tori and herself as friends and offers Tori a ride to school in the morning the next day, probably so that she can harm Tori.
- Jade acts awkwardly nice to Tori when she offers her a ride.
- Jade offers to give Tori a ride to school at lunch.
- Jade admits to being confused as to why Tori was unsure about having her drive her to school.
- Tori accepts her invitation where Jade responds by saying perfect.
- While riding to school, Tori says she likes Jade's car and Jade says she is glad.
- When Jade starts singing creepily Tori jumps out.
- Jade looks disappointed when Tori says she's going to walk instead of riding with her because she won't be able to harm her.
- Jade half whispers to herself, "Next time," while looking at the shovel in the back seat of her car.
- Jade prefers to drive in the dark, however, she answers Tori anything for a friend.
- It's unknown if Jade was really going to bury Tori or not, but given that Jade has a consistent history of failing to follow through on threats, it is likely that she only wanted to scare Tori.
- It seemed Tori possibly understands what Jade is up to and jumps out of the car.
- Jade drives Tori into the desert with a shovel in the back. She did the same to Robbie according to TheSlap.
- On the party bus, Jade and the others are looking at Tori.
- According to Jade's profile on TheSlap, Jade was driving Tori somewhere "special", and her mood was "evil" and Tori replied that she was freaking her out.
- Jade looks surprised when Tori says she smells like squid. As she says this, Jade seems to be glancing at Tori's butt.
- Jade repeatedly looks at Tori when she comes to class.
- Jade has a questioning look at Sikowitz along with Tori when Tori asks Sikowitz to continue telling Trina's audition story.
- Even though they shared a scene in the classroom, they never spoke directly to each other.
- Jade accompanies Tori to visit the producers. As is her default state of being, Jade seems very jealous that Tori won the contest.
- They both hug at the end of Tori's performance.
- Jade seems reluctant to accept Mason's offer of singing at the awards, possibly because she knows it will hurt Tori.
- Jade laughs while watching the video of Tori going crazy on SplashFace.
- Before seeing Tori and Beck on PearChat, Jade seems sympathetic to Tori for what Mason made her go through, losing her enthusiasm for the show even faster than Tori did.
- Tori refuses to kiss Beck because she doesn't want to hurt Jade to which Jade seems genuinely touched.
- Tori says "Oh you..." while doing the same fake punch as she did to Jade when rehearsing in Tori & Jade's Play Date (and she said "I love you").
- Tori goes to support Jade at the Platinum Music Awards.
- Tori tells Jade her outfit looks nice, and Jade replies saying she looks like an idiot.
- Tori says Jade looks like a pretty pink idiot in her outfit.
- Jade gives up her chance at fame for Tori and lets her sing in the Platinum Music Awards instead of her, saying that it was Tori's night, and she deserves to be there.
- Jade refers to Tori as her "friend."
- Jade cheers for Tori and smiles while she sings.
- Jade hugs Tori at the end of her performance. After hugging, Jade says "good job" to Tori.
- They both dress in crazy outfits at least once.
- Jade is teasing Tori saying "I can't do that to a friend, or even to you."
- Jade is wearing Tori's jacket in the audience.
- Tori says Jade is her friend.
- Tori considers Jade her friend despite her rubbing her hamburger against her feet (which she didn't know until Beck told her) and taking her place in the Platinum Music Awards.
- Both Jade and Tori have gotten a chance to sing at the Platinum Music Awards, but Tori got fired and Jade quit and gave the chance to Tori.
- This is the episode where Tori and Jade officially become friends. From this episode onwards, Jade is far less hostile to Tori. However, in the next two episodes, Jade is still mean to Tori, meaning that they were filmed before this episode.
- Tori offers Fawn Liebowitz to have lunch with her friends, she obviously considers Jade a friend if she has lunch with her.
- After Cat asks Tori why she would buy an evil Talking Tori doll, Jade curiously asks Tori "And where do I get one?"
- Jade teases Tori about Ponnie asking if her hair color is "plonde."
- Jade tells Tori that there is no Ponnie at Hollywood Arts.
- Jade looks at Tori with a weird face when she says her locker says "Make It Rot".
- Jade and Tori both star in lead roles for Beck's movie "The Blonde Squad".
- Jade questions Tori in wearing their wigs to Nozu.
- When Cat, Tori, and Jade want to go to Nozu, Jade doesn't want to go because she knows Tori is going.
- Jade later agrees to go to Nozu with Tori and Cat.
- Jade and Tori sit next to each other at Nozu.
- When the waiter hands them water Tori motions to Jade saying blondes get free stuff where Jade responds by saying it's a magical night.
- When a boy asks Tori if he can borrow her soy sauce and his dad impatiently comes over Jade smiles as he yells at her.
- Jade tells Tori that Cat sat down with some guy meaning Evan.
- When Cat sits down with Evan, Jade stays with Tori, and it's possible they stay there together for a while longer.
- Jade asks Tori if she can be the princess that gets poisoned.
- Jade sits next down next to Tori at lunch, telling Tori that she should appreciate how lucky she is.
- Tori tells Jade that she should tell Cat that Evan will like her for how she really looks.
- They stand and talk together in the Blackbox Theater.
- Jade asks Tori where Evan is before the film starts.
- When the security laser beams appear, Jade tries to put the blame on Tori, much to her objection.
- Tori is the first person to ask about Jade's "plan".
- Jade tells Tori that the laser is 8 inches off the floor, but Tori doesn't believe her.
- When Tori discovers that Jade's estimate was correct, Jade smiles smugly.
- When Tori is trying to convince Sinjin to let them cut in line, she refers to Jade (and Cat) as 'pretty girls'.
- When Cat breaks the alarm beam, Tori instantly runs over to Jade and holds her hand, as if she feels safer with Jade.
- When talking to Sinjin, Tori brings up Jade (along with Cat) as pretty girls. This shows that Tori thinks that Jade is pretty.
- After the laser beams go off, Jade and the rest of the gang worry they'll get caught but Jade seemed to calm down after Tori assured them they would get out safely.
- Jade visits Tori's house.
- Jade turns the TV on for Tori (although she says it was because she wants to).
- Jade seems intrigued but also disgusted after Tori tells her the little girl in the video was her.
- Jade doesn’t think Tori is able to beat Gerold at the hamboning competition.
- Also Jade says that the younger version of Tori looks gross, and Tori doesn't get offended by it.
- Jade pretends to be asleep when Tori is explaining her feud with Gerold Arnpeg, possibly out of petty boredom or perhaps because she understands Gerold feeling second best compared to Tori.
- Jade is very happy, to the extent of screaming and jumping up and down, when Tori is named The Hambone Queen.
- Jade asks Tori who that boy is in the video.
- Tori and Jade both help Robbie train for his challenge.
- They stand close together when Robbie and André are running.
- Jade is the first to notice that Gerold made a mistake and that Tori won the duel.
- Jade follows Tori when the gang (sans Robbie) takes their leave from the alley.
- Jade notices that Tori has a new shirt (although she does insult it). This must mean that Jade pays at least somewhat regular attention to what Tori wears.
- Tori says that she won't date Beck because of Jade.
- Tori says that she and Jade are friends.
- Tori doesn't trust Jade not to freak out at the idea of Tori and Beck hanging out alone. An attitude that proves justified.
- When Jade is talking to Beck, she says that “We are all friends”, meaning she considers Tori as her friend.
- Jade says that Tori would never tell her where she and Beck are. She turns out to be right.
- Jade knows that Tori trusts Cat, so she decides to impersonate Cat to get information on her and Beck's whereabouts when she calls.
- Tori smiles warmly when Jade gives her and Beck the okay to hang out.
- Both were supposed to sing backup for André.
- Jade and Tori (along with Cat) immediately take a liking to Moose, suggesting they have the same taste in boys.
- Jade, Tori (and Cat) compete for Moose's attention.
- Both André and Beck seem jealous of the attention that Tori and Jade are giving Moose, though they seem much more jealous with regards to Tori.
- When Tori suggests they eat at Nozu, Jade enthusiastically agrees.
- When Jade says that she'll drive to Karaoke Dokie with Tori (and the others) Tori touches Jade's arm and smiles at her (Jade).
- Jade wants to close Tori's door, possibly to be nice.
- Tori and Jade fight over the door handle and end up rubbing up very close to each other.
- Jade questions why Tori is at Beck's RV in order to "apologize" to Moose.
- Jade accuses Tori of being a fake hockey fan.
- Jade is disgusted at Tori pretending to like hockey in order for Moose to like her.
- Without Tori to futilely compete against, Jade seems rather disinterested in the play rehearsal.
- They both sit on Cat.
- Tori wears a green sweater very similar to Jade's sweaters.
- Jade warns Tori that the little girl is a trick from the boys.
- They both try to stop Cat from using her phone.
- Jade willingly comes to Tori's house.
- Both of them hold Cat down while she tries to grab the box of phones.
- Jade is able to open Tori's door (maybe having a key). Tori could have simply left her door unlocked however, like she did in André's Horrible Girl as she was expecting Jade to come over and couldn't afford to leave Cat unsupervised.
- When the girls try to trick Robbie into using his phone, Jade and Tori both roll their eyes at Cat missing her cue.
- Tori agrees with Jade that it's "kinda sad" that Cat seems to be going insane so rapidly, both having thought it would be a more gradual process.
- Both tie up Cat on a kiddie leash and tackle her down to prevent her from escaping.
- They both take a picture of Robbie.
- They share a laugh when Cat vomits after watching the "Wacky Donkey" video.
- Tori asks Jade why she's upset during the play rehearsal.
- Tori agrees with Jade's plan in making the boys lose the bet.
- This is another one of the episodes where they are cordial with each other for the entire episode.
- Tori tries to get Jade a date so she wouldn't be upset if Beck dates someone else.
- Tori tries to get Beck to date Meredith, so that she could have Jade to herself. Even though Tori (and André) tries to get Jade a date, Tori knows that Jade doesn't love a person other than Beck, so she (Jade) wouldn't have an effective relationship with Gilbert. So then it will be easy to take Jade for herself (Tori).
- Jade is angry at Tori and André for paying a boy to ask her out.
- Tori runs away (with André) from Jade.
- During Jade's performance, Tori sings along and cheers in the crowd and seems to greatly enjoy Jade's singing.
- Tori seems happy that Beck and Jade get back together, if only so Beck will reign Jade in once again.
- As of this episode, they're the only two main characters who sang at the Full Moon Jam.
- Tori cheekily waves at Jade after redirecting Cat to her.
- Jade dances during Tori's (and André's) performance, which means that she likes it.
- Jade goes (with Beck) onstage to Tori (and André) to congratulate them on their performance.
- After Jade only congratulates André on the song, Tori only thanks Beck, to Jade's visible annoyance and jealousy.
- The two have contrasting opinions on Cabbie. Tori supports it, while Jade seems almost physically disgusted by it.
- Loving Mason's dry comments, Jade is happy that Tori got him to speak at the school.
- Jade jokes that Tori has a stupid monster purse.
- Jade calls Tori out on wanting to now have Robbie get rid of Rex when she went back on their opportunity a year ago. Tori has no counter.
- Jade wakes Tori up by blowing a whistle in her ear.
- Jade asks Tori why she is sleeping on the stairs.
- Jade doesn't want Tori to know she blew the whistle in her ear.
- Tori takes Jade's word for it when she tells her she dreamt about a whistle going off.
- As the two walk to their lockers, Tori answers Jade's question about why she slept on the stairs.
- In the middle of the story, Jade walks away. This prompts Tori to say "I wasn't done talking!" in an indignant tone.
- Jade turns and glances at Tori while she opens her locker, saying "I was done listening."
- Their brief interaction is the only time that the A and B plots intersect.
- Other than Trina, Jade is the only major female character Tori interacted with in this episode.
- Tori wants fries from Jade.
- They eat lunch at the same table.
- Jade goes to Tori's house to get on Tori's "Brain Squeezers" team.
- Tori figures out Jade was lying about the story, another hint that Tori is a better actress than Jade, being able to see through Jade's performances with no effort.
- After grabbing Tori's shirt, Jade appears to sneak a peek at Tori's 'area'.
- Jade pretends to be Tori.
- Jade wants to be a part of Tori's team.
- Jade threatens Tori if she doesn't pick her to be on her team, meaning if she (Tori) picked her, something good will happen to her.
- Jade makes up a story so Tori will pick her.
- After Tori can't convince the staff that Jade is an impostor, Tori says that Jade is "a bad person" on TheSlap.
- Both Tori and Jade think that Robbie, Beck, and André make for a better trivia team than Cat, Sinjin, and Trina, giving Jade an advantage. Despite this, the Yellow Team not only loses but takes significantly crueler doinks.
- Tori seems upset when Jade gets doinked.
- After the commercial break, Tori apologizes to everyone for the Doinks but doesn't look at Jade when doing so.
- Jade is furious that Tori is the only one who managed to get through Brain Squeezers unscathed, likely because Jade herself has taken several Doinks and yet another of her attempts to cheat Tori backfired. Alternatively, Brain Squeezers may be the final proof that Tori is smarter than Jade, inciting more anger in Jade.
- Jade cheers Tori on in her final challenge to get the $10,000.
- When Tori fails to get the $10,000, Jade is smiling while everyone else is disappointed.
- After Tori freaks out about not having as many followers as Trina, Jade tells Tori to calm down and Tori listens to her.
- Jade sits down with Tori for lunch after throwing her pasta across the Asphalt Café. But then Beck comes and sits between them.
- Jade insists on having more followers than Trina when she speaks to Tori.
- Tori seems concerned when Jade is "scaring" people into following her.
- Tori prompts Jade to compare her followers to Trina after mentioning that she has more.
- Jade is disappointed that Tori didn't finish the main prop for their short film.
- Jade is upset with Tori when she performs the same challenge she wanted to perform and posted it on her slap page to get more followers.
- Jade blames Tori for creating the competition to get more followers.
- Jade fumes at Tori not considering her to be prettier than Beck.
- When Tori says “I’m happier with five real friends,” she is hugging Jade and the rest of the gang.
- Tori predicts that Jade will tell her that someone already posted a video of her being dragged across the floor by the dog, and Jade sort of says that (that fifty people already did).
- Jade tells Tori to not forget the lyrics of the national anthem. Probably cause she doesn’t want Tori to be humiliated in front of the audience.
- However, Jade does try to make Tori mess up the lyrics by saying
- Jade is shocked when the dog drags Tori away, but then laughs while watching the video of Tori.
- Jade is at Tori's house to watch her performance with the rest of the group.
- Jade seems jealous of Cat holding Tori's hand.
- Tori agrees with Jade that drag racing is boring.
- Jade and Tori are watching Trina's show at Tori's house.
- Tori makes Jade pop Trina's pimple, knowing she'd hate it.
- Jade and Tori go to the set of Trina's show.
- Jade and Tori both make fun of Trina.
- Jade says to the producer of the show to not call her as Tori's friend, but possibly as a joke.
- Jade and Tori both make an appearance in Trina's show.
- Jade could've gone to the drag racing with Beck, but instead chose to spend her time with Tori.
- Jade apologizes to Tori at the beginning of the episode for giving away who won.
- The girls seem to enjoy themselves while spending time together.
- Even though Jade isn't supposed to, she says no to the list of shows on the playlist, and Tori doesn't do anything about it.
- Jade forces Tori to join Trina in Divertisimo with Tori casually forcing Jade to share the same fate, Jade's face indicating that she never even considered Tori would do that.
- The final scene proves, once and for all, that Tori is a better actress than Jade, committing to a silly role while Jade found it to be beneath her and remained wooden throughout.
- Rather fittingly, the first and last episodes of the series end with Tori turning Jade's tricks back on her and Tori beating Jade at her own game.
- When Steven first sits down at the lunch table, Jade goes out of her way to avoid looking at him and Tori, almost seeming jealous and saddened by how close he and Tori are suggesting that either she wants to be with Tori or is jealous that her and Beck's relationship isn't nearly as close or beloved by others.
- Jade brings her swimsuit to the party, which Tori's interested in.
- Once Tori learns Jade likes jacuzzis, she mentions that she would've brought hers if she knew the place had one.
- Along with Steven, Tori is put off by Jade's fantasy about being human soup for witches. At the lunch table, Tori, along with Robbie and André, was likewise put off by Jade's odd attitude.
- When Sikowitz blows the trumpet that scares Tori, Jade, and Steven, Tori skitters across the room to Jade instead of behind her boyfriend.
- Tori and Jade both jump up when Sikowitz blows the horn.
- When Tori (twice) says Sikowitz scared the pee out of her, Jade looks at Tori both times to check.
- Jade lets Tori jump on her back but won't even let Trina touch her.
- Jade seems much more animated after Carly and Tori dump Steven, suggesting she enjoys the idea of Tori being single, possibly so that Jade herself still has a shot.
- Having been out of the loop for most of the special, Jade seems a tad jealous that Tori and Carly, two "good girls", didn't call on her help to hatch a revenge scheme on Steven, having handled it completely on their own, with a modicum of help from Sam, a girl very much like Jade that Tori instantly clicked with.
- Jade happily gives Tori a piggyback ride during Leave It All To Shine.
- During the mash-up, Jade and Tori share a small duet, and sing lines one after the other.
- They sing, "You don't have to be afraid to put your dreams in action. You're never gonna fade, you'll be the main attraction," along with Cat.
- They stand really close to each other while performing the mash-up.
- Tori invites Jade to sing.
- Jade doesn't say or do anything insulting to Tori throughout the whole episode. She is much nicer to her.
- Jade posts a picture of her with a black eye as her profile picture to make Tori feel bad.
- Jade posted that she thinks "Pink stinks." Here's the whole chat (notice that Jade did not say anything sarcastic about Tori, regardless of the post itself):
- Jade: Pink Stinks.
- Tori: The color?
- Jade: Yep. Felt it needed to be said.
- Jade and Tori agree to do back up singing and dancing in Robbie's song called Robbie's Big Toe.
- Jade also posted that she asked Tori to do her a favor (apparently she felt dirty about it).
- Tori asked for ideas for what to get Jade for the Holidays, it is unknown what she got her.
- On a picture titled "Jade all prettied up" in Tori's Freak the Freak Out Gallery she tagged it as "Jade looks hot in this pic but don't tell her I said so. She doesn't like when I compliment her cuz it takes all the fun out of insulting me."
- Tori says that Jade's new look looks nice, although Jade has warned people against complimenting her on it.
- Jade says "now that I've accomplished my dream of pushing Tori off a 3 story building, I don't know what to do with my life," so Tori was a part of Jade's dream.
- Jade says she will become sick if she hears the words "ice cream", which prompts Rex, Tori, and André to write "Ice Cream" in response. Jade responds "I HATE you all."
- In Tori Takes Requests #5, someone asks her to have somebody she doesn't like very much put glue on her hands, Tori asks Jade to do this suggesting that Tori, even if she doesn't view Jade as a rival, does return some of Jade's animosity.
- Jade agrees to be in Tori's video and does not seem that mean during the video.
- Tori and Jade both seem to be having fun while peeling the glue off of Tori's hand.
- Jade mentions on Beck's board that he will miss seeing her play. Beck corrects her by saying that she's only Tori's understudy. Jade responds with "Yes... unless something happens to her, which it MIGHT!" and Tori replies telling her to stop saying that.
- Jade slaps a video of Tori trying to perform in Steamboat Suzy, entitled "Tori the Loopy Steamboat Captain".
- In the "Tori Gets Stuck" gallery, Jade comments on several pictures of Tori.
- Jade called Tori a "Hot mess" and posted several pictures regarding this.
- Tori captions a photo of her, Jade, and André saying, "You know, for someone who didn't even want to be there, Jade sure dressed up all purty for the Prome."
- Both sing back up for Robbie”s song Robbie's Big Toe.
- Jade posted that it was her birthday and when Tori wished her a happy birthday she responded with "Don't patronize me." Tori was the only one to comment and the only one to wish her happy birthday on TheSlap.
- Jade does not get mad at Tori for telling Beck that he looks "hot, Dog" (it was a part of her puns).
- During their "Angry Freak Out" video, Jade and Tori seem to be arguing with each other and are looking at each other the whole video.
- Jade congratulates Tori on directing a great play. Her mood was "amazed". The conversation goes like this:
- Jade: I gotta say Tori, that was one of the best plays I've ever seen! Congratulations!
- Tori: You only liked it because my sister got hurt, the set was destroyed, and the play was ruined!
- Jade: True. But I don't give compliments often, so you should take what you can get.
- Jade said that Tori looks semi-decent dressed as her, which is actually a pretty nice compliment coming from Jade.
- Tori posts on TheSlap that "Jade made a doll that looks just like me and attached it to the back of her mom's car. Every day, I watch her drag a mini-me through the school parking lot." This shows that Jade considers Tori an important enough part of her life to make a doll of her to bring around with her.
- Jade posted "I HATE the fact that I got detention this Saturday but I LOVE the fact that Tori got it too. I'm so conflicted."
- Tori comforts Jade when she is upset about her and Beck's break up on TheSlap.
- Jade: Yeah, yeah. Me and Beck broke up. Can we talk about something else now… like how annoying Tori is?
- Tori: Look I know you're hurt, but don't drag me into this.
- Jade: I'm giving you 10 seconds to delete your comment.
- Tori: I don't know how. :(
- Tori posts a picture on the Slap of her and Jade dressed as their married couple characters, and Jade's lips are puckered and close to Tori's face, as if she is going to kiss her. The caption is "Walter and Nancy: The Happy Couple."
- Tori posted on the slap "Question: should I drive 2 hours to sit by a pool in Palm Springs, or walk 2 seconds to sit by the pool in my own backyard? "
- Jade: Palm Springs and never come back.
- Tori: Whoa, what did I do to you today?
- Jade: Nothing, just realized I hadn't insulted you in awhile.
- Tori's update on TheSlap says that it's awesome to ride in Jade's car.
- Jade posts she is going to an abandoned mall anyone wanna come?
- Tori: Sounds fun! is it legal?
- Jade: Umm........ sure?
- Tori describes a picture of Cat and Jade's sleepover on TheSlap. Tori comments that Cat is brave because the last time she slept over at Jade's house, Jade cut a chunk out of her hair, which is a reference to Crazy Ponnie.
- Tori posted: I had a nightmare that Jade and I were stage fighting again and when I woke up I was craving butternut squash. Weird. This shows that Tori may dream about Jade.
- Tori posted a picture of Jade and Sinjin's sock puppet and it said: Sock Jade and real Jade have a lot in common. For instance, they both turn sideways while posing for pictures. This suggests that Tori pays enough attention to Jade to notice she turns her head sideways in photos.
- They're the only two girls who appear in every episode (contrasting Robbie and André as the only two guys) and interact in all of them but Jade Gets Crushed, André's Horrible Girl, and How Trina Got In.
- If Trina is not considered a main character, then they are the last two main characters seen.
- Though Jade claims to hate Tori, Tori is the only character that Jade consistently allows to touch her.
- After Cabbie, Jori has the highest count of episodes focused on their pairing (See below).
- Jade was taller than Tori in Season 1 but Tori became the taller of the two starting in Season 2.
- While Tori had the first line of the series, Jade had the last line.
- In the Zoey 101 episode "Back to PCA", Victoria Justice's character, Lola Martinez, affected a gothic persona very similar to Jade, if slightly more macabre.
- They're the only two gang members not seen to be terrible ping pong players. Tori is an expert but Jade's skill level is never seen, though it is likely that she is as terrible as the other four, if not more so.
- Tori is the most liked member of the gang while Jade is one of the least liked.
Episodes with a Jori Main Plot or Subplot
- Pilot: Incredibly jealous of Tori's easy admittance and seeming flirtations with Beck, Jade publicly pours coffee on her and Tori retaliates the next day by kissing Beck in Alphabet Improv.
- Stage Fighting: Tori has to stage-fight Jade, and when Jade pretends to be hurt, Tori takes the blame.
- Jade Dumps Beck: Jade comes to Tori to help her get back together with Beck.
- The Great Ping Pong Scam: Jade is the only one who doesn’t want Tori to join the ping pong team.
- Cat's New Boyfriend: Jade teases Tori throughout most of the episode about Cat dating Daniel, Tori's ex-boyfriend, in order to break up Cat and Tori’s friendship.
- Freak the Freak Out: Tori tries to help Jade and Cat get revenge on Hayley and Tara.
- Wok Star: Tori helps Jade find the money required to produce her play.
- The Wood: The producers of The Wood lie about Tori and Beck dating, which makes Jade mad. Later, Jade and Tori end up working together to create drama on the show.
- Tori Gets Stuck: Jade tries to make Tori miss the play so she can take the lead.
- Prom Wrecker: Jade tries to ruin Tori's Prome because it was scheduled when her play 'Clowns Don't Bounce' was supposed to show. Tori retaliates by turning all of Jade's tricks back against her.
- Tori and Jade's Play Date: Jade and Tori portray a married couple and finally become good friends.
- Tori Goes Platinum: Jade gives up the opportunity of performing during the Platinum Music Awards and lets Tori perform instead.
- Victori-Yes: Rather than go to a drag race with Beck, Jade chooses to spend time with Tori.
Jade: You're ever so welcome!
Tori: I don't talk like that! (Beck Falls for Tori)
Tori: Hey! Leave her alone.
Jade: And if I don't?
Tori: I might just go to TheSlap- and unfriend you.
Tori: Two clicks. One to unfriend you. And one to confirm that I really want to unfriend you. (The Breakfast Bunch)
Jade: Hey, great song... André.
Beck: Great job.
Tori: Thanks... Beck. (One Thousand Berry Balls)
Jade: This isn't right.
Tori: Yeah, it is a little tight in the-
Jade: No, not the stupid outfit. This. This was supposed to be your night. So for me to go out there... I can't do that to a friend. (Tori Goes Platinum)
Beck: So... why can't we kiss?
Tori: Cause... Cause of Jade. (Tori Goes Platinum)
Jade: You're no sleepy loser. You're an astronaut.
Tori: I love you. ~~
Jade: I love you. (Tori and Jade's Playdate) ~~
Jade: It's them! It's them! What do we do?
Tori: Run. Run, Nancy!
Jade: Yes Walter! (Tori and Jade's Playdate) ~~
Jade: ...You're pretty. You could say I'm pretty!
Tori: You are pretty. (Tori and Jade's Playdate) ~~
Tori: Oh, come on! Jade can be so much fun!
Jade: NOT NOW!! (Tori Fixes Beck and Jade)
Jade: You cannot be nice to me when I have been mean to you, that's not how it works!
Tori: Well then try being nice to me sometimes. Maybe that'll work. (Stage Fighting)
Jade: Because! If you help me, maybe I'll like you! ~~
Beck: Wait, since when are you and Jade friends? Last week, she took your hamburger, and she rubbed it right across her bare foot. (Jade nods and shrugs)
Tori: Gross, I ate feet meat?! Beck: And, she took your spot in the Platinum Music Awards.
Tori: Okay, so maybe we're not friends-friends, but... we're kinda friends! I think... and, kissing her ex-boyfriend? I can't do that to a friend. (Jade closes the laptop) (Tori Goes Platinum)
Cat: Jade's got a plan. (Tori raises an eyebrow, looking slightly uneasy. Jade smiles deviously)
Jade: Who cares what she thinks?
Tori: Honestly, I wouldn't be that happy about it.
Jade: (puts her arm around Tori) I care what she thinks.
Beck: How could you say that?
Tori: You know what, I really don't want to be in the middle of this- (starts to walk off)
Jade: (pulling her back) No, you stay right here. Beck: You don't think that a girlfriend should trust her boyfriend?
Tori: N-no, I do-
Jade: Get out of here Tori.
Tori: Glad to. (starts to walk off)
Jade: Okay. You know what?
Tori: No, don't tell him what!
Beck: Tell me what.
Jade: We're done.
Beck: So you're breaking up with me?
Tori: No, no no no no no she's not!
Jade: Yeah, I am.
Tori: Aw, she is!
Beck: You're being ridiculous!
Jade: What do you care, I'm not your girlfriend anymore! (Jade dumps Beck)
Tori: I thought you don't like to drive during the day.
Jade: Yeah, I don't normally, but you know. Anything for a friend. (Driving Tori Crazy)
Jade: I like it on the ground.
Tori: Hey! (runs in front of Jade) She's my friend!
Jade: ...yeah, we're super close. Sheba: You're lucky.. (pushes her chin up with the stick) American.
Jade: (Tori helps her to her feet) I didn't need your help.
Tori: She would have eaten you! Jade: She wouldn't have liked it. (Locked Up!)
Jade: (being dragged in by Beck) NO! I don't want to ask her! (Locked Up!)
Tori: Jade? Do you have something you want to ask me?
Jade: (under her breath, turning her head) Can I come to Yerba?
Tori: Hm.. maybe. But first... you gotta give me a hug. (Locked Up!)
Jade: Oh, well that's swell news!
Tori: I don't talk like that! Do I talk like that? Do I talk like that? No I don't talk like that! (Locked Up!)
Tori: I read your play, and I thought it was really good!
Jade: I'm not your friend.
Tori: Well! (Wok Star)
Tori: We were just trying to help!
Jade: Why do I need your help?
André: I got dragged into this...
Tori: See, we thought-
André: You thought.
Tori: WEEE thought. That if you got asked out by a guy, you'd be more okay if Beck asked out a girl. (Tori Fixes Beck and Jade)
Jade: I look like an idiot.
Tori: A pretty, pink idiot. (Tori Goes Platinum)
Tori: But it's not fair!
Jade: How is the truth not fair? (Tori Goes Platinum)
Sikowitz: So I really scared you?
Tori: Yes! I peed! (Jade looks) (iParty with Victorious)
Tori: Hollywood Arts first ever Prome Queen... Jade West!
Jade: WHAT?! (Prom Wrecker)
Jade: Well hey there, promers.
Tori: What are you doing here?
Jade: Eh, I had nothing else to do. Beck's in Canada and you got my performance canceled, so... here I am. At your prome. (Prom Wrecker)
Tori: Hey, when's our prom?
André: We don't have a prom.
Jade: Proms are stupid.
Tori: I love proms.
Jade: Which makes sense. Cause you're you, and proms are stupid. (Prom Wrecker)
Tori: HEY! Are you gonna stop?
Jade: Nah, I'm still pretty thirsty. (Tori grabs her soda) Give it back!
Tori: Oh, sure. (makes out with the soda lid) Here.
Jade: Thanks. (takes a sip) (Prom Wrecker)
Jade: Hey Tori! How's your prome going?
Tori: Turn on the power, turn off that FREAKISH video, and then go home!
Jade: And miss the rest of this prome? Oh no. I think the fun's just begun.
Tori: Yeah, well think again! Cause they will be no more of your childish pranks!
Jade: Oh... then you'd better tell that shrimp in your bra.
Tori: Shrimp in my br... (pulls out a shrimp from her bra) How did she do it?! (Prom Wrecker)
Tori: And you forgot that Jade is a mean, vicious person with phycological problems.
André: Yeah... I forgot those things. (Jade Gets Crushed)
Jade: Because I am prettier than he [Beck] is!
Tori: Are you? (The Slap Fight)
Tori: I'll be the wife.
Jade: Yeah, no kidding. (Helen Back Again)
Jade: Why do you care?
Tori: Cause I figure he already suffers enough pain dating you.
Jade: You wanna see pain?
Beck: (restraining her) Hey, why don't we go over there? (Stage Fighting)
Jade: Dude, why're you rubbing my boyfriend? (Pilot)
Tori: They're good.
Jade: Eh, we can do better. (The Wood)
Tori: Jade! I'm not going away! And you can't just say no!
Jade: (turning around) No, no, no, NO, no, no, no.
Tori: Okay, so you can. (The Great Ping Pong Scam)
Tori: Read the phone Jade. Read the phone! (The Great Ping Pong Scam)
Jade: You didn't make the team.
Tori: What? But I beat everyone!
Jade: Read the phone Tori. Read the phone!
Tori: (grabbing Jade's arm) Don't you steal my phone-in-the-face bit! When no facilty member heads a team, the captain decides who is permitted or denied acceptance into the team.
Jade: Captain says denied! (The Great Ping Pong Scam)
Tori: How did you know I was allergic to bush daisies?
Jade: I do my research.
Tori: You went through my medical records?
Jade: I'll answer that right after you stick your face in those bush daisies.
Tori: Listen to me. I'm doing this play. I auditioned, I got the lead, and I'm doing it! (sticks her face inches from Jade's, who doesn't recoil)
Jade: I don't care what you do! (Tori Gets Stuck)
Jade: Woah, woah, wait a minute. I know where you can get some O negative blood.
Doctor: You do? Where?
Jade: Right... (pulls back Tori's sleeve and taps her forearm) Here.
Tori: I'm O negative? You did go through my medical records!
Jade: Told you I do my research! (Tori gets Stuck)
Tori: And what if I end up in the hospital?
Jade: Then maybe you can meet a handsome young doctor, get married and share a sodapop!
Tori: I don't talk like a movie star from the 1940s!! (Beck Falls for Tori)
Beck: No. You're not leaving this school.
Jade: Wh- she has to! I mean, I'm not happy about it, but you know... bye.
Tori: I think I'll miss you least of all. (Helen Back Again)
Tori: What are you here for...?
Jade: You. (A Christmas Tori)
Jade: My mom... she might go to jail!
Tori: Wha- come in! (Brain Squeezers)
Jade: You insensitive witch!
Tori: You liar! (Brain Squeezers)
Jade: You're letting your suckfish sister join our team?
Tori: Our team?! (Brain Squeezers)
Jade: Well, my name is Tori, but on game shows, I go by Jade!
Dave: ...Sure! And our blue team captain.
Tori: I'm Tori. All the time!! (Tori and Jade glare at each other) (Brain Squeezers)
Tori: Does it worry you that you never sweat?
Tori: But what if one day, all your sweat builds up and you just explode?
Jade: I would love that. (Survival of the Hottest)
Jade: Hey! Do not call me her friend! (Victori-Yes)
- Jori category on Fanfiction (the largest Victorious community)
- Streetlights by weirdprince
- Alcohol and Hormones Are Not a Good Combination by FlorMorada
- One Party Can Change Everything by Hikarusoney
- Moving In by littlemnster93
- Dirty Little Secret by rippedflowerpetals
- Thirteen Roses by Katerry
- Innocent by just like our last
- Break by bandgrad2008
- Unknown Secrets by DinosaursTillDawn
- These Past Four Years by PunkPoetry
- Forever And Always by tvfan03
- All Over Again by Knightales
- Just A Stage Kiss by Well Wishes
- The Aftermath of the Crash by TobiasFangor92
- The Right to Be Ourselves by Fruityferret
- better than a magic sugar castle by Sirena-Lune
- She Is by ChaseLehrman
- Right Here by ChaseLehrman
- Raisin Bran by IamWhoIchooseToBe
- In Tori's Room by PigSlay
- Jade's Disgusting Crush by and then theres yaoi
- Innocent by LizMcGiz
- It started with Easter by xTaru-Tarux
- By Definition by enajharas90
- this is our song by TCeeDub
- Jade Moves On by PunkPoetry
- The Masks of Our Emotions by PunkPoetry
- Nicely Played by AliasSpyCrazy
- Combust by Galbert-Kun
- Keep Trying by DramaHunny101
- It's A Good Thing We're Already Dating by DramaHunny101
- Lightning Crashes by stargaze29
- summer nights by InsaneBlueberry
- Superheroes and Sun by professor lazyass
- Is This Okay? By LizMcGiz
- elusive non elusiveness by iloveyou123
- Picture Perfect by DramaHunny101
- Five Little Things by professor lazyass
- So Anyways by professor lazyass
- don't it mean I love you by never meant to be so cold
- Knife Me by professor lazyass
- Lovely Tonight
- I See The Rest Of My Life With You by stargaze29
- throw my heart to the sky by Masquerading with Shadows
- don't let your shadow spoil the view by iloveyou123
- Fixing Mistakes by AtlasDown
- Sick Day by AtlasDown
- C'mon, let's keep it together by professor lazyass
- You're The Reason by obsessive-elphaba
- A Decision by Galmil
- This Ruined Puzzle by LandminesLandslides
- I'm Not Perfect, But I Keep Trying by HappyShannon
- I Hate That I Love You by Sarah Myller
- Demi Lovato Sucks by AphaTeam101
- You Belong With Me by Pig Slay
- Jori the musical by Lucy0Diamond
- A Jori Story: Tough Love by MyStoryxx
- All of You by ipepsi
- For The Nights I Can't Remember by CrazyRedHairedChick333
- This Far by SparksFly18
- Reverse by dontyouwannadance
- Runaway Empire by DWOF
- The Same Gift by MagicalButterfly
- Does It Count? by SevReed
- A Dangerous Friend by SevReed
- Meta 1 by SevReed
- Forgiveness And Forgetfulness by SevReed
- Power Play by SevReed
- I can't live without you by Max Tomos
- Target 1 by Max Tomos
- Love Cuffs by Max Tomos
- Replay by StakeTheHeart
- Stardust by Ahrmin
- Like Cats and Dogs By disnickyx
- Tori Vega/Jade West on AO3 (the largest AO3 section for a Victorious ship).
If you read any of these fanfictions, please write a review to tell the author what you thought and to let them know you found out about their work through this wiki. Thank you!
- "Hate That I Love You" by Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo
- "Beneath Your Beautiful " by Labrinth [ft. Emile Sandé]
- "I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace
- "What Is This Feeling?" from Wicked
- "Girl Next Door" by Saving Jane
- "Filthy/Gorgeous" by Scissor Sisters
- "The Boy Is Mine" by Monica
- "He Loves U" Not by Dream
- "You Ain't Woman Enough" by Loretta Lynn
- "Anything You Can Do (I Can Do Better)" from Annie Get Your Gun
- "She's A Lady" by Forever The Sickest Kids
- "Just The Girl" by The Click Five
- "Te Amo" by Rihanna
- "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry
- "(Can't Get My) Head Around You" by The Offspring
- "She's Killing Me" by A Rocket to the Moon
- "How Far" by Martina McBride
- "You And I" by Lady Gaga
- "There She Goes" by The La's
- "Two Worlds Collide" by Demi Lovato
- "Safe And Sound" by Taylor Swift
- "Victim Of Love" by Cash Cash
- "Only Me When I'm With You" by Taylor Swift
- "Time is Running Out" by Muse
- "When She Loved Me" from Toy Story 2
- "Contagious Chemistry" by You Me At Six
- "Hate Me" by Blue October
- "Here We Go Again" by Demi Lovato
- "Shut Up and Kiss Me" by Mary Chapin
- "Two Worlds Collide" by Demi Lovato
- "I Hate the Homecoming Queen" by Emily Osment
- "Average Girl" by Emily Osment
- "Hot n' Cold" by Katy Perry
- "Take a Hint" by Liz Gillies and Victoria Justice
- "Better Than Revenge" by Taylor Swift
- "Foundations" by Kate Nash
- "Leather and Lace" by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley
- "Opposites Attract" by Paula Abdul
- "You're Only Second Rate" from The Return of Jafar
- "We Can Work It Out" by The Beatles
- "Nemeses" by Jonathan Coulton
- "I Hate Everything But You" by Skylar Astin
Click here to see the photo gallery for Jori.
The following fan representations have been selected by Jori shippers on this wiki.
Color: Grey. Grey represents Jade's dark personality (black) and Tori's innocence (white).
Animal: Chameleon Jade and Tori's relationship is always changing, much like a chameleon's appearance.
Jade & Tori hug in Tori Goes Platinum
Jade: So you took two weeks detention, and a lower grade and your wiping crusty pudding off a wall on a Friday night just so I won't get in trouble? Tori: Pretty much.