|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Holly Vega (Wife)|
|Relationships:||Holly Vega (Wife)|
|Last appearance:||Car, Rain & Fire|
|Portrayed By:||Jim Pirri|
David Vega is Tori and Trina's father, and Holly Vega's husband. He is shown to be a caring, loving, and protective father, but when his daughters get too out of control, he tends to stay out of it. He is a cop, and Tori and Trina like to point this fact out at times when they get annoyed.
He is portrayed by Jim Pirri.
- The Birthweek Song
- Freak the Freak Out
- Sleepover at Sikowitz's
- Locked Up!
- Jade Gets Crushed
- Car, Rain & Fire
- He’s Puerto Rican.
- He seems to dislike Robbie Shapiro, though only if he's acting strange.
- It’s mentioned in Jade Gets Crushed that he wears glasses. Since he’s never actually seen with them, he might only need reading glasses, something it's implied that he passed onto Tori.
- He may not like when his daughters date. In Freak the Freak Out, he told the handsome boy (Mark McCallan) on the phone that he’s a cop.
- He’s a member of the Los Angeles Police Department, something Tori and Trina enjoy pointing out to people who are annoying them, possibly suggesting that he is very protective of his girls and would readily use his police connections for their sake.
- In Crazy Ponnie it’s implied his wife is having an affair with his partner, Gary.
- In the questionably canon episode The Breakfast Bunch, it's hinted that he taught Tori how to shoot a bow with her feet. The same episode also implies that he's very close to Tori.
Click here to see the photo gallery for David Vega.