|Born:||March 1, 1989|
|Years Active:||1997 - present|
Daniella Monet Zuvic (born March 1st, 1989) is an American actress and singer. She is known for her role as Trina Vega on Victorious and Rebecca in Zoey 101. She is a fan of motorcross and is a martial artist. She is a vegan (does not eat any meat, fish, or products from animals, such as dairy). Her co-star says she is "the coolest girl I've ever met". She is of Italian, Chilean, and Croatian descent and is the oldest member of the main Victorious cast. In real life, she can actually sing, unlike her character Trina, who is notorious for her bad singing.
Daniella has performed on the small screen in numerous TV commercials beginning at the age of five. In 1997 she had a guest appearance in an episode of Pacific Blue. In 2003 she landed recurring roles on the television series American Dreams and 8 Simple Rules. She was eventually cast as Megan Kleinman on the short-lived CBS sitcom Listen Up!, where she starred alongside Jason Alexander of Seinfeld fame. She also guest-starred on Zoey 101 as Chase's ex-girlfriend Rebecca. In 2007, she appeared in the film Nancy Drew and family comedy film Taking 5. Her most recent appearance is as the mean head cheerleader, Dana Wohl on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody episode "Benchwarmers". She also had a small role in the horror movie Simon Says.
From 2010 to 2013 Daniella appeared in Victorious as Trina Vega, alongside Victoria Justice, who plays Trina's sister. She had a minor role in the iCarly episode, "iPsycho" as a popular girl at Nora's party. She also starred in A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up Timmy Turner (2011) as Tootie.
She did a PSA for her co-star Avan Jogia's cause "Straight But Not Narrow".
She also starred in Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred (2011) as Bertha, replacing Jennette McCurdy. She also played Bertha in the short-lived series Fred: The Show.
- Her favorite fruits are the fig and the starfruit.
- She was born in California, and is therefore the only native of Los Angeles in the entire cast.
- She loves to drink tea.
- Like her character Trina, Daniella is the oldest from the main cast.
- Although her character Trina Vega is untalented, Daniella is actually a very talented singer.
- She became a vegetarian when she was 5 after her family took her to a rodeo and then later went vegan when she was about 12 years old.
- Her nicknames are DeeMo and DancinD, according to her Twitter. When she was a kid, she went by Dani and she says childhood friends still call her that.
- She loves the television shows The Bachelor/The Bachelorette, Dancing with the Stars and Shark Week.
- She is a black belt in karate and also loves to box.
- Her Star Sign is Pisces.
- She says that although she has never sung in the shower, she does like to dance in the shower.
- She is an activist for PETA and has done a photo campaign for them on the subject of dissection of animals in class purposes, which she does not support. She says she would like to see virtual dissection that is not harmful to animals done in schools as an alternative.
- Daniella can be seen dancing in the GYM CREW CHALLENGE Dance Competition 2010 video.
- She replaced Jennette McCurdy in FRED 2: Night Of The Living Fred.
- She loves to dance and seems to be quite talented, and is friends with (as well as a student of) choreographer and dance instructor Ilyse Baker.
- She has been in a relationship with Andrew Gardner since 2011 and are engaged as of December 2017. (he shares the same name as an NFL player who plays offensive tackle for the Houston Texans, but they are not the same person). Their anniversary is August 11.
- She is 5'3".
- She loves Thai food.
- She loves the movie Clueless.
- Her favorite colors are orange, hot pink, and teal.
- She's distantly related to Kate Middleton (the Duchess of Cambridge) on her paternal grandfather's side of the family.
- She likes cleaning, cooking, and baking.
- She used to live with her cousin Janessa.
- She was the KCA 2013 reporter, and she interviewed the rest of the cast.
- The name Daniella means "God is my judge."
- She made a guest appearance on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody as Dana Wohl.
- She loves The Dave Matthews Band.
- Her mother is a hairdresser.
- She's a fan of Kevin Hart and the Kardashians.
- She loves the Step Up franchise.
- She replaced Victoria Justice, her on-screen sister, as the Eris Fairy in The Troop.
- She sings back-up in Make It Shine.
- She guest starred as Clarissa on an episode of Supah Ninjas.
- She and her fiancé Andrew Garner announced on April 3, 2019 that she was pregnant with their first child on Instagram. She gave birth to their son Gio James on September 29, 2019.
- She and fiancé Andrew Garner announced on September 25, 2020 that she is pregnant with their second child almost a year following the birth of their first child Gio James on Instagram.
Click here to see the photo gallery for Daniella Monet.
|1998||Follow Your Heart||Young Angie LaRocca|
|2007||Taking 5||Gabby Ann Davis|
|Nancy Drew||Inga Veinshtein|
|2011||Here's The Kicker||Lacey Matthews|
|1997||Pacific Blue||Young Corey (age 8)||1 episode|
|2003||American Dreams||Joyce Fitzsimmons||3 episodes|
|Still Standing||Bethany||1 episode|
|8 Simple Rules||Missy Kleinfeld||4 episodes, 2003–2004|
|2004||The Bernie Mac Show||Karen||1 episode|
|Listen Up!||Megan Kleinman||22 episodes, 2004–2005|
|Zoey 101||Rebecca||3 episodes, 2006–2007|
|2008||Miss Guided||Meredith Ritter||1 episode|
|The Suite Life of Zack and Cody||Dana||1 episode|
|2009||United States of Tara||Paige||1 episode|
|2010||Victorious||Trina Vega||Starring role|
|iCarly||Popular Girl||Guest Star in iPsycho|
|2011||iCarly||Trina Vega||Guest Star in iParty with Victorious|
(Season 4, Episodes 11-13)
|Winx Club||Mitzi||Voice role|
|The Troop||Cecillia||Guest Star, Episode "Eris Returns"|
|2012||Fred: The Show||Bertha||Starring role|
- Daniella Monet – Twitter
- Daniella Monet – Facebook
- Daniella Monet – Instagram
- Daniella Monet - YouTube
- Daniella Monet – TV Tropes
- Daniella Monet – IMDb