|Family & Friends|
|First appearance:||A Film by Dale Squires|
|Last appearance:||A Film by Dale Squires|
|Portrayed By:||Stephen Lunsford|
Dale Squires is a popular Hollywood film director who visits Hollywood Arts, only appearing in A Film by Dale Squires. According to the Theater Department faculty at Hollywood Arts, he directed the film Butter Face, as well as a film that the students at Hollywood Arts performed, but has an unknown title. He was very selfish in the beginning of the episode, giving all the credit to himself even though Tori directed "his" film. He eventually gave credit to Tori and her friends who worked on the movie during his appearance on Up Late with Mack Murphy. André's overbearing and loud cousin, Kendra, beat him up, not knowing the plan for Squires' comeuppance was canceled. He is portrayed by Stephen Lunsford.
- Dale attended Hollywood Arts when he was in high school.
- According to the episode, he has his own website. It also appears to be loved by fans, as he mentions that there are many comments and people love him. This could be, however, another example of him exaggerating his own fame.
- He directed the short film entitled Butter Face, which is a popular film. However, given his lazy attitude during his filming with Hollywood Arts, along with his comments about how Hollywood works and Steven Spielberg not really ‘directing’ “Jaws,” it is heavily possibly that he took the credit for “Butterface” without really working on it.
- He has been a guest on Up Late with Mac Murphy at least once.
- He is working on a movie with Johnny Depp.
- Dale is very similar to Drake Parker from Drake and Josh.