The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Tori chooses Beck and Cat (along with Jade and André) to be in her Alphabet Improv group.
- Cat cheers when Beck and Tori kiss.
- Cat and Beck applaud for Tori when she succeeds at doing the Bird Scene.
- Cat motions to Beck to get Tori's attention for her, and he does so Tori can get the makeup off.
- Cat juices Beck's pizza and then offers to juice Tori's bagel. She doesn't offer to juice anyone else's food. As Cat loves her juicer, her offering to juice their food is undoubtedly a sign of how highly she thinks of the two.
- Right after Beck kisses Cat's head, Tori grabs her and hugs her.
- The three of them work on a project together (along with André).
- When Tori makes Cat cry, Beck seems unhappy about it but doesn't act like Tori was completely unjustified, showing that he's fair when it comes to the two of them and doesn't pick sides.
- Cat and Tori work together to get Beck his job back.
- Tori easily defeats both of them (as she does everyone else) when trying out for the team.
- Cat and Beck are the most eager to have Tori on the team, being much more excited about her joining them than André.
- Beck and Cat (along with the whole restaurant) applaud Tori after she sings her song. While Tori seems to focus on Cat throughout the song, Beck literally cannot take his eyes off Tori.
- Beck confronts Tori about spraying Cat with cheese but doesn't do it in a mean way, showing he cares about both girls' feelings.
- Beck stops Jade from telling Cat about Tori's history with Daniel, both to keep Cat from getting upset and to let Tori explain.
- The girls seem concerned when they see Beck (with the rest of the gang) in the hospital.
- Beck gets very close to/puts his arms around both girls during the challenge (at different times).
- Tori confronts both of them (though at different times).
- Cat and Beck are part of the group that goes to tell Tori about Ryder's deceit.
- Cat and Beck cheer for Tori while she sings (along with the rest of the people at the jam).
- Cat and Beck encourage André to stay and help Tori write the song.
- Cat and Beck were the only ones who didn't want Tori to do the stunt.
- They were the only 3 involved on the plan of switching Tori and Beck.
- When the gang saw Tori (Beck) running away, Robbie said that she looked good running away and Cat said: (giggling) "Yeah... she does," implying that Cat finds both Beck and Tori attractive from the rear.
- Both Cat and Beck help Tori find the letters.
- Beck and Tori both hug Cat after she finds a letter.
- Beck, Tori, and Cat are all at the Kesha concert together.
- Cat and Beck are both upset at the thought of Tori leaving Hollywood Arts and talk to Helen about it.
- Beck and Cat help Tori to pass her movie audition throughout the entire episode.
- They cheer her on when she's battling the gorilla.
- Beck encourages Tori to try to beat the Balls of Pain verbally and Cat encourages her (indirectly) by doing it herself; both helped her gain the confidence needed to beat the challenge.
- Both Tori and Beck enjoy Cat's Bad News Songs.
- Cat comes to the play Beck and Tori (along with Jade and Andre) are in.
- Both Beck and Cat give Tori rides to school.
- The three of them dance and sing Five Fingaz to the Face together on the party bus.
- Cat and Beck cheer for Tori at the PMA's.
- Beck and Cat hug Tori at the end of her performance.
- Cat and Tori (along with Jade) star in Beck's movie.
- Beck gives Jade the role of the dumb blonde instead of Tori or Cat.
- Cat seems excited when she assumes Tori and Beck are dating, suggesting she finds them to be a good match.
- Extremely atypically, Cat sounds beyond annoyed at Jade's psychotic jealousy and open stalking towards Beck and Tori, possibly because Cat wants Tori and Beck to be a couple and doesn't want Jade to interfere with that.
- When at the Pet Hospital, Cat warns the two against Jade saying she's not upset.
- Though Beck calls the girls "freaks," the context suggests that the insult is meant for Jade alone, not Cat and Tori.
- Both dance around Beck when they sing LA Boyz much to his amusement.
- Beck and Cat make Tori into a hamburger while Robbie films in the second Tori Takes Requests.
- When Cat asks how many boys it takes to change a light bulb, Tori replies, thinking it's a joke. When Cat explains that it was a serious question, Beck tells her to never take anything Cat says as a joke.
- Alongside Robbie, the three take part in Pranking Sikowitz with Cat sitting between Tori and Beck.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.